ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38

I watched as Eren grabs Porco's titan ripping one of his arms off. He shoves the crystal into his mouth.

"H-Hey wait" I heard Porco say from his nape. 'Lara?' I thought. Lara's eyes move and look at me through the crystal.

Eren slowly started applying pressure to the crystal using Porco's jaw. The crystal slowly started to crack. "S-STOP!" Porco yelled.

I broke out from my nape as I watched the crystal crack even more. "NO!" Porco yelled from his nape.

I clutched my necklace putting my head down on my titan. 'Lara I'm sorry' I thought.

*CRACK*

I heard the crystal shatter as blood poured out of the crystal from Lara. Mikasa lands on my titan grabs me then zips off.

"S-Stop!" I yelled squirming. She lands on a building as I wiggle out of her grip. "Look I know you're upset but you can't do that in an area like that Y/n" Mikasa said.

"You could die like how you could've died coming here alone like this!" Mikasa scolded me. "I-I'm sorry" I said.

"REINER!" I heard some one yell. "HELP US!" I heard someone yell.

*FLASH*

I looked over to see Reiner's titan emerge from the rubble. "Y/n come on Eren can deal wi-" I cut her off by jumping off the building and transforming.

"Y/N!" Mikasa yelled. I covered my nape with crystal as I bolted at Reiner. I jumped up and kicked Reiner in the face.

He fell back into the rubble with Porco's titan. I sighed breaking out of my nape. "Y/n!" Mikasa yelled.

Author's POV

Y/n climbed on top of her titan. "I'm FINE!" Y/n yelled. She landed on my titan grabbing me then flew to Eren and Grabbed him.

"Y/n What did I say before?" Mikasa said. "I wanted to fight" Y/n said. Mikasa sighed. "She did good though" Eren said.

"EREN! don't instigate her behavior lets not forget you're the full reason she ran away too!" Mikasa said. "W-was Levi mad at me when he found out?" Y/n asked.

*FLASH BACK*

"Where's Y/n?" Levi asked. "If we tell you, you can't get mad okay" Hange said.

"Can you just tell me" Levi said. "Y/n left us this note" Armin said passing it to Levi. Levi read the letter and his eyes darkened.

"No she didn't" Levi said. "She left we checked everywhere she even took some of her clothes" Mikasa said.

"I'm going to end the Yeager's blood line if this is true" Levi said. "Plese calm do-" Armin was cut off. "No Just don't it's best if we leave him alone" Hange said.

Long story short when ever someone brought up the Yeagers Levi tried to kill them saying. "if you care so much you can die with them"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Um no he was just worried!" Mikasa said. "What did he do?" Y/n asked.

"Don't worry about it Y/n" Mikasa said. "I'm sorry if I scared you guys when I left" I said. "It's okay just don't do it again" Mikasa said.

We landed on the side of the airship. Y/n looked up as Armin opened the sliding door. 'Oh he looks mad' Y/n thought.

He picked me up and brought into the airship. Y/n looked around as Mikasa and Eren were brought up. "Y/n"

Y/n turned to see. 'Levi' I thought. I looked down and bit my lip as I tears ran down my face. "I-I'm sorry...." Y/n said.

Levi sighed and walked over to me. "It's fine just don't do it again or I'll kill you" Levi said. "Please don't" Y/n said.