ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8

I look over to see Eren's tooth flying out of his mouth. 'He's bleeding' I thought with my eyes wide in fear. That's when the smell of blood filled my nostrils.

"this is just my opinion but I've always found pain the most effective punishment.. the lesson you need to learn right now can't be taught with words and your kneeling makes it easy to kick." Levi said while having his foot on Eren's head.

My eyes were stuck on the blood coming from Eren's mouth and nose I couldn't look anywhere else. 'Blood... I want it' I thought. 'Wait no... what am I saying'. I tried to resist my urge but instead my teeth began to shift into fangs and my nails became sharp. 'No... what's wrong with me' I thought.

I hugged my body trying to stop it from contorting even more. "Y/n are you alright?" Hange whispered noticing my distress. I tried as hard as I could to block the sound of kicking coming from Levi. I began to growl in a low tone while slowly looking up at Eren and Levi.

"Y/n?" Hange said hearing me growl. I began to stand up while staring daggers at Levi and Eren. Hange pulled me back. "Y/n what are you doing?" Hange whisper yelled.

Some people were already starting to notice my behavior. "Y/N! STOP" Hange yelled. 'W-what am I doing.. w-wait no.. no one deserves to be kicked around like that!' I thought staring daggers at Levi.

I sat back down squeezing my eyes shut. 'But I must listen...' I thought.

"WAIT!- Captain Levi isn't that dangerous!" The the military police yelled. "You're the ones who wanted dissect him" Levi said.

'Finally... he stopped' I thought thankful. "HE apparently killed 20 titans on his own the fact that his intelligence could make him a possible enemy... but he's not my enemy is he yours?" Levi continued.

"Everyone whos persecuted him should think carefully... can he even be killed?". "commander in chief I have a proposal... there are many unknown elements behind Eren's titan power... danger will always be lurking underneath the surface" Erwin said. "therefore in the even that you decide to put him in our control I will pair him up with captain Levi"

"I see... Captain Levi can you do it?" The judge asked "If you mean killing him no problem" Levi answered. 'Killing him... but how could someone do that' I thought. I looked at Eren ' he's still bleeding' I thought while staring at his tooth.

"-Then it's settled Eren Yeager and Y/n are in the care of the survey corps" the Judge said. 'Wait what? I thought while looking up from Eren.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*timeskip*

"Ow" Eren said. I stare at my hands in my lap. "Sorry about that" Erwin says. "But you did get your point across to the other VIPS... And now we are able to use the plan I have up my sleeve". "I'm looking forward to working with you" Erwin said.

"Sir... Thank you for having me. Eren says shaking Erwin's hand. Levi sits down next to Eren causing him to flinch. "Tell me Eren... do you resent me now?" Levi asked Eren.

"O-of course not I understand what you did was reasonable" Eren said. "Good" Levi said.

"Okay but Levi I still think you went a bit too hard on him! I mean his tooth came out!" Hange said unfolding a cloth with Eren tooth in it. 'Why did she pick it up?' I thought.

"You picked it up that's disgusting" Levi said. "Eren do you mind if I take a look in your mouth to check that tooth" Hange said.

"Um okay" Eren said opening his mouth. Hange's eyes widened as she looked inside his mouth. "What?" Levi asked.

"H-his tooth it grew back" Hange said eyes wide.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Okay so for some reason this chapter never uploaded correctly so I fixed it Haha! Thank you for reading this chapter Until next time SEE YA!😈