ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16

*Timeskip to the morning*

I woke up and looked around just remembering last night's events. I grab my notebook writing down my dream that I never got to write.

As son as I finished Mikasa walked in the room. "Y/n you're awake" Mikasa said surprised. "Here get dressed and come down stairs we have to discuss what happened" Mikasa told me handing me a dark blue dress.

I took it and went to the bathroom... After I was done getting ready I headed down stairs after I grabbed my bag and everything.

I met Mikasa down stairs and we headed to the meeting room. As we entered the room I saw Armin, Eren, Hange, Erwin, and Levi sitting at the table.

They all looked a bit tired except for Armin who slept through last nights ruckus. I sat down Next to Hange who handed m my plate of food.

"I'm guessing you all know why I called you here" Erwin said. We all nodded except for Armin. "Why what's going on?" Armin asked. Mikasa whispered to him.

"That happened all last night?" Armin asked. "Yeah and you were sleeping brat" Levi said. "We are finally going to discuss Y/n's powers today and figure out it's secrets!" Hange said smiling wildly.

"Ok so what we know is y/n can produce some sort of threads using her blood and we also know her appearance changes. If you don't know her eyes become slitted, her teeth and nails sharpen, and she usually looks aggressive. Recently last night as you guys know we now know she has the ability to manipulate her size! We also know she can regenerate!" Hange beamed impressing with her information she has on me.

"It seems Y/n has a bit of a handle on her powers so We'll help train her to the best of our abilities" Erwin said. "We didn't know if they were similar to Eren's titan ability but now we think it may be different" Erwin explained. "Last night Y/n changed her size some how and not like how Eren turns into a titan but she became older." Hange explained.

"Y/n do you think you know why this happened?" Hange asked. I took out my notebook. "I think it's because of a dream I had last night I went back to that sand place" I told her. "Oh the one with the man" Armin asked. I nodded.

I handed them the dream journal and they read my dream out loud. "Y/n I remember you wrote Zeke reacted differently when you told him your name like he knew it when you go back can you mention Eren's name like last time?" Hange asked. I nodded.

"This Zeke guy seems like an asshole" Levi narrowed his eyes at the book. "Language" Erwin said.

"This Zeke guy Y/n did you see him somewhere when you weren't with us these past years?" Armin asked. "No I don't think so but the name does sound familiar..." I wrote.

"Y/n did he ever tell you his last name? and you never told him right?" Hange asks me. I shook my head. "Ask him for his last name when you go back" I nod.

I pause then take out my drawing notebook and begin drawing something out of nowhere. "What is she doing?" Eren asks. "She's drawing?" Hange says.

"Wow I didn't know this was art class!" Levi said sarcastically. "Just wait pipsqueak she might be doing something" Mikasa glared. Levi glared at her nickname.

After I was done I stared at an exact drawing of Zeke. Every detail was accurate almost like a photo. I ripped out the page and handed it to Hange.

Hange smiled wildly about to show it to every one I stop her. "don't show any one else but Erwin" I wrote.

She hands it to Erwin. "What? I want to see too" Eren complains. "Calm down Eren don't throw a fit and try to kill Y/n like you tried last night" Levi says.