ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 39

"SASHA!" I screamed running over to her. "Y/n?" Sasha said. I swiftly pull her down jumping in front of her.

*CRACK* *CRACK*

The bullets shot straight in Sasha and my direction. I gasped as one of the bullet's hit my stomach and the other hit my arm going right through it hitting Sasha's shoulder.

Sasha sucked her teeth as the pain hit her. I stared at the girl with the girl as she stared back eyes wide.

"Y/n are yo-" Sasha stopped. I turned around to see everyone staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

I looked down to see blood dripping down from my stomach. "Oh" I said before falling down.

Sasha's POV

People began running over to the intruders we had and beating them. "Shit!" I yelled catching Y/n. I looked over at Connie who was frozen. "Connie" I said. He didn't respond. "CONNIE!" I yelled.

"Yes s-sorry" Connie said. "Come on" I said picking Y/n up and running to the back. I opened the sliding door.

"What the hell do yo-" I cut Levi off. "Y/n got shot!" I yelled. "What!?" Mikasa yelled.

I put her down on the floor. "She passed out and she's losing blood get bandages" I yelled. "Here" Armin passed them to me.

I wrapped her arm then pulled down the top of her dress and lift her undershirt then wrapped her stomach but then stopped.

"Wait the bullet never went through" I said. "What?" Hange said. "If it had went through I would've gotten shot in my stomach too but it went through her arm so I got shot in my shoulder" I said.

I unwrapped her stomach and looked at the wound closely. "It's deep" I said. "Hange get me some tweezers" I said. She nodded and got up to get them.

"Does anyone have anything she can bite on?!" I yelled.

*SNAP*

"Here" Eren said handing me a small board. I slowly opened Y/n's mouth and put the board between her teeth.

Hange passed me a first aid it and I opened it then got the tweezers. "Connie go get Jean" I said. "Uh okay" Connie got up and ran to get Jean.

"Why do we need Jean?" Eren asked. "We need all the help we can get" I said. "What do you need me to do" Jean asked running over with Connie.

"The bullet is deep so I need to pull it out..." I said. I looked to the side. "I need you guys to hold her down just incase she wakes up" I said.

"Shit..." I heard Levi mutter. "Okay we'll do it" Mikasa said. "Mikasa hold her leg down Armin hold her other leg down" I ordered they nod and do it.

"Jean Connie hold her arms down down" I said. "Eren hold her head in place " I said. "Hange Levi if she brakes out of our hold get her" I said. I grabbed the tweezers nervously.

"Okay lets do this" I said.

Y/N's POV

I suddenly jolt awake as I feel pain shoot through me. "MMM!" I hummed. "Is she awake?!" Armin asked.

'What are they doing why am I being held down?!' I thought. "Y/n calm down this with only take a second" Connie said.

Suddenly I felt something jam into my stomach. "MMM!" I growled. I began to try moving around but then they all held me down even harder.

"Sorry!" Sasha said. I looked at her shoulder as the smell of blood filled my nose. "MMM!" I screeched struggling.

"Sasha!" Connie yelled. "Wait I can't find it!" Sasha yelled. I bit down on the board. "NGH!" I growled.