ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

Y/n's POV 😀

*cough* *cough* "Mommy..... Mikasa... Eren?" I said weakly. "Thank you" I hear mom say. "Mommy?" I say. Clutching my necklace in pain.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I hear Eren yell. "Wait Eren wait...." I say meekly.

I see the rubble being moved and light shines through revealing the sky. "Eren... Mikasa?" I ask. But instead to my horror I see a titan pick my mother and bite right into her. I stare in horror as her blood falls on my face and clothes.

"M-MOMMY!?" I yell. The titan finishes eating her then looks at me. "N-no" I say. It reached out for me then stopped. and walked away crushing a huge rock in the process sending chunks of it flying and hitting me right in the head.

"AH!" I yell then black out.

Eren's POV

*WHACK* "OW!!" Hannes yells. "EREN WHAT ARE YOU-" Hannes yells. "I WOULD'VE SAVED MOM IN ANOTHER FEW SECONDS!!" I yell.

Hannes throws me to the ground as I was going in for another punch. "You couldn't save your mom because you weren't strong enough...... I didn't face the titan" Hannes yells at me. "BECAUSE I WASN'T BRAVE ENOUGH" Hannes yelled.

I began to sob with Mikasa as Hannes kept apologizing to us for not being brave enough.

"this again... oh.." Mikasa whispered to herself.

*Time skip to the boat*

"THIS BOAT'S FULL WE'RE DEPARTING!" the soldier yelled.

'Mom....Y/n... they're gone" I thought on the boat standing next to Mikasa who was Staring at her shoes.

"WE HAVE TO CLOSE THE GATE!" "IF THIS GATE IS DESTROYED THIS TOWN WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE INVADED" "WE CAN'T LEAVE PEOPLE STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF US" the soldiers argued. "CLOSE THE GATE HURRY" "A TITAN IS CHARGING TOWARDS US"!

*CRACK* *BOOM* The titan ran right through the wall braking it. "THE GATE" the soldiers yelled. "IT BROKE THROUGH WALL MARIA" they yelled.

'this is it humanity is going to be devoured by all the titans... I'll never be able to go home again... UP TO THE END ALL I COULD DO IS ARGUE AND BE STUBBORN... MY MOM AND SISTER ARE GONE I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE THEM AGAIN!' I thought. 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US.... is it because we're weak... is crying the only thing we can do.'

"I'M GONNA DESTROY THEM I'M GONNA DESTROY THEM ALL!" I began breathing harder and harder I couldn't stop. "EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE ANIMALS THAT'S ON HIS EARTH" I yelled.

Next chapter is gonna have more of us if you guys are wondering. Stay healthy cadets its just getting started.