ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 49

"Gabi stop you'll fall off the horse" I said as we rode through the night. "'AH! But it won't listen!" Gabi complained.

"We're supposed to be walking straight right now it's listening Gabi" Sasha said. I laid down on my horse.

"No Y/n not now you'll get off track" Armin said. I sat up groaning. "I need to restore my energy" I said.

"Should've stayed back there" Armin said. "NO! I'M GONNA STAY AWAKE!" I yelled. "With the help of some food" I mumbled.

I took some candy out of my bag and stuffed it in my mouth. "Seriously" Armin said face palming. "It's necessary" I said.

*Timeskip*

We rode into the area of Ragako village as I sniffed the air. "They're here!" I yelled speeding up. "Are you sure!?" Sasha yelled.

"Yes fresh scents!" I yelled. The figures of Connie and Falco began coming to view. "FALCO GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I yelled.

"Y/N!? GABI!?" Falco yelled. "HE'S TRYING TO FEED YOU TO A TITAN SINCE YOU INHERITED THE JAW!" Gabi yelled.

"CONNIE!" Armin yelled. "STOP PLEASE!" Sasha yelled. "STAY AWAY GET AWAY FROM ME!" Connie yelled putting a blade to Falco's neck.

"HEY! NO!" I yelled. "CONNIE!-" Connie cut Armin off. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Connie yelled backing up.

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU SAY KEEPING HIM ALIVE IS BETTER RIGHT YO SAY TO GIVE UP ON MY MOM! SOMEONE RIGHTOUES LIKE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND AN IDIOT!" Connie yelled.

"FALCO USE THE JAWS POWER!" Gabi yelled. "Wha? Mr. Gillard is dead?" Falco said. Connie began carrying Falco up the ladder.

"NO! STOP PLEASE!" I yelled. "Y/n! Gabi! please forgive Connie!" Armin yelled zipping over to the ledge on top of the titan.

"EH!?" We yelled. "HEY! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" Connie yelled. Armin stared into Connie's mom's mouth.

"HEY WHAT'RE YOU PLANNING TO DO!?" Connie yelled. Armin stayed silent as tears fell from his eyes. "SAY SOMETHING!" Connie yelled.

"DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME TO SAY QUIET! SO...." Armin said. "I'll Demonstrate" He said jumping jumping down to the titans mouth.

"NO!" Sasha yelled. Connie jumped over grabbing Armin out of the way of the titans mouth.

Falco ran over to us as we ran to him. "FALCO!" I yelled jumping onto him. "AH!" He yelled falling.

"I'm so glad we got here in time!" Gabi said hugging him. "Yeah me too I didn't see it coming' Falco said.

"Luckily because of Armin I didn't have to use one of these again" I said pulling out a gun. "WHAT TH-!" Gabi yelled.

"Y/N!" Falco yelled grabbing the gun. "HEY WHAT THE HELL WE HID ALL THOSE HOW'D YOU GET ONE!" Sasha yelled stomping over.

I raised my eyebrow. "I could hear everything in that building and I can smell guns and bullets" I said. "Oh my god just give it to me!" Sasha yelled putting her hand out.

Falco handed her the gun and she walked away shaking her head. "Don't do that again!" Falco scolded me.

"Sorry" I said. "And no apologizing!" Falco said. "WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I yelled. "Unhinged child" Gabi said.

"Eh can't argue with that haha!" I said. "Sooooooo Falco am I invited to the wedding?" Gabi asked smirking.

"What wedding?" Falco asked. "Yours and Y/n's" Gabi said. "AH STOP!" Falco yelled blushing. "I knew you would do this!" I said blushing.

"I just have to tease you about it I can't hold myself back!" Gabi said smirking. "Of course you can't" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"GUYS WE GOTTA GO!" Sasha yelled running to the horses. "Welp time to go" I said jumping up.

*TIME SKIP!*

We walked through the area as the people ate their food happily rejoicing. "We need to hurry back to Reiner" Armin said.

"He's been in a comatose state for a few days" Gabi said. "Is it okay to take this detour?" Falco asked.

"Yeah we fill up our stomachs first" Connie said. "YES!" Sasha yelled happily.

As we sat down an extremely familiar smell filled my nose. I look over at the person in the hood net to me closely.

My eyes widened. "A-Annie?" I asked. The person chocked on their pie and looked over at me. It was Annie she had pie stuffed in her mouth and on her face.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!" Connie laughed pointing at Annie. "W-who are you and how do you know who I am!?" Annie said grabbing my collar.

My eyes widened. "Talk I don't want to ruin that pretty face of yours" Annie said. "Annie! Calm down!" Armin said.

"It's just Y/n" Armin said. Annie looked back at me then at Armin then back at me. "Really? almost didn't recognize you but now I see it your certainly still small and plus you can talk" Annie said.

"I don't think I changed that much" I said. "You kinda did" Connie said. "Annie you need to come with us" Armin said.

Annie looked down. "It's Eren right? Maniac....." Annie said. "Yeah we need your help" I said. "Alright I'll come" Annie said.

"HAH! Yeah clean your face off before we go you'll leave crumbs everywhere!" Connie said laughing.

"You tried to kill a child a few hours ago shut up😐" I said. He cleared his throat and stopped laughing.

"I'm gonna leave a note for Hitch" Annie said. "Oh I don't have paper" Annie said. Everyone looked at me.

"Seriously! that's so biased I was mute a four years ago!" I said. "But do you have paper?" Sasha asked.

I looked to the side and took out some paper and a pen from bag then handed it to Annie. "See you had paper anyway" Armin said.

"Literally just stop" I said.

*TIMESKIP*

Annie kicked Reiner in the face to Wake him up. He looked up at her panicked. "A-Annie!?" He said sitting up.

"Calm down Reiner their Allies!" Gabi said. "Come on hurry up ad lets go" Connie said.

"Where?" Reiner asked. "To save the world" Connie said. I looked up at Connie. "That was so corny" I said holding in my laughs.

"OH JUST COME ON!" Connie yelled.

________________________________________________________________________________

ELLO! Thank you for reading todays chapter I will be posting the next chapter soon so don't worry! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈