ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 51

I felt someone gently shake my shoulder. "Hey wake up" I slowly open my eyes to see Jean waking us up.

Gabi sat up next to me as I saw some people were putting their blankets in to the carriage already.

"Hey! Are you gonna sleep all day Reiner! You should be healed already!" Jean said violently shaking Reiner awake.

I sighed as I got up and grabbed my bag. "Y/n give me your blanket" Mikasa said holding her hand out.

I rolled it up and gave it to her. "I wanna go back to sleep" I mumbled. "Too bad come on lets go" Armin said dragging me to the carriage.

*Mini Timeskip*

We were in the carriage going who knows where. II just kept drawing on the way there.

"Y/n... I'm sorry I kicked you" Jean said. "It's okay" I said continuing to draw.

"Reiner you're not getting an apology" Jean said. "I'm fine with that" Reiner said. Annie raises her eyebrow. "And me?" Annie said.

I look up to see the cart titan. "Pieck!" I yelled as she broke out of her nape. "The harbor! The yeagerists have captured it! They must've gotten there by steam engine. They're ready for battle. The place is covered in anti titan gear. They've figured out we want to prevent the rumbling and they've laid a trap for us!" Pieck said as I look over to see the harbor.

*Mini time skip*

As the "Adults" had their discussion. Me, Gabi, and Falco climbed the rocks high so we could see the harbor.

"Another obstacle for me to crush" I said looking out at the harbor. "They're everywhere" Gabi said.

"W-we'll stop them I know we will" I said. "Hopefully" Gabi said squinting looking intensely at the yeagerists.

I put my hands on my head. "I can't believe someone would support a mass genocide like this" I said. "But if it's Floch I do he wasn't always such a suck up to Eren" I said.

"That red haired man?" Gabi asked. I nodded. "They're all such a pick me people I hate it! It'll get them killed soon because of how much they wants "Justice" or what ever" I said rolling my eyes.

"They won't see it coming either" Gabi said smirking. "Right! They're all just toys we can crush. I'll kill them... all of them" I said a my eyes turned slitted.

Gabi put her hand on my head. "Calm down we have to take this slow" Gabi said. "Yeah yeah" I said.

"Y/N!" I slid down the rocks cutting my hand in the process. "Ow!" I said. "We have a plan and you're involved!" Armin said.

"REALLY!? DO I GET TO FIGHT!?" I asked. "As a last resort but most likely yes" Hange said.

"I'm listening" I said smirking.

*Time skip*

Armin, Connie, and I ride into the harbor. "FLOCH! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Armin yelled.

"ANYONE!! I DON'T CARE WHERE ARE THE AZUMBITO!?" Armin yelled. "Huh!? Armin! Connie! Y/n!?" Floch yelled.

"FLOCH!" Armin yelled. "Where have you been and why are you yelling?!" Floch asked. "We were going after the cart titan! She is with the armored!! The escaped by sea and we need to hurry!! We need the flying boat now! Hurry and get the Azumbito prepped for flight!!" Armin yelled.

"WAIT!" Armin and Connie stopped. "What about her didn't you willingly run away with the enemy!?" Floch yelled pointing at me.

"NO!! They forced me to!!" I yelled. 'No they didn't' I thought.