ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 42

I stopped and sat next to a tree. "Y/n come on we have to keep going" Falco said. "Wait a second" I said.

"Okay I'm ready" I said getting up. "Lets keep going" Gabi said. 'I can't believe I ran away again what is everyone thinking right now?' I thought.

Mikasa's POV

"Hey Armin where's Y/n" I asked. "Um I don't know did you check her room?" Armin asked. "Yes she's not there" I said.

I sighed and went to the dining room. "Have you guys seen Y/n?" I asked. "No is she still with Eren?" Jean asked.

"I'll ask Hange" I said. I walked to her office. "Commander?" I knocked on the door. She didn't respond so I opened it.

"She's not here" I said closing the door again.

Hange's POV

I walked down the stairs to the basement. "Eren" I called. "Did Y/n leave?" I asked. "Yes a while ago" Eren said. "Why?"

"She forgot to give me the keys" I said. I walked up the stairs stepping on something. 'She dropped the keys that's not like her?' I thought. "Commander!" I turned to see one of the guards.

"The prisoners have escaped!" The guard said. "The one's that were on the airship?" I asked. He nodded.

"Thank you for telling me we'll take care of it" I said. I walked down the hall way. "Commander" Mikasa called.

"Y/n have you seen her she's gone I looked everywhere and I can't find her" Mikasa said. I paused. "Are you absolutely sure you looked everywhere" I asked.

She nodded. "Did Y/n ever talk to those kids?" I asked. "I saw her come up from the basement they were being held in once and when I asked her I'm pretty sure she lied to me" Mikasa said.

"I think there could be a possibility that Y/n ran away with them" I said. "What!?" Mikasa said. "They escaped today they might have convinced Y/n to come with them" I said.

"What's going on?" I looked over to see Sasha. "Sasha you're okay?" Mikasa said. "Yeah my fever went down I feel so energized!" Sasha yelled.

"Where's Y/n?" Sasha asked. "We think she ran away with the kids who shot you guys" I said.

"When?" Sasha asked. "Today we looked everywhere she's not here" Mikasa said. 'Where is she going' I thought.

Y/N's POV

"Y/n are you alright" Falco asked. "Eren told me I couldn't see you guys but now that I ran away I'm scared he'll be mad if they catch us" I said.

"That won't happen" Gabi said. "And if they do catch us we'll escape again" Gabi said. "You're right" I said.

"Let's stop here for the night we need to rest so we can keep going" Falco said. "Ugh fine" Gabi said sitting down.

"Where will go tomorrow" I asked. "I don't know but we have to keep going" Gabi said. "Or we'll get caught" Falco said.

"We know they're looking for us definitely not only because we're warrior but because we're with you" Gabi said pointing at me.

"So we'll stay undercover" I said. "That'll be hard" Falco said. "Let's worry about all that tomorrow right now let's rest so we can keep going" I said.

Hange's POV

"So she really ran away again" Armin said. "Stupid kids" Mikasa said. "Did you tell Eren yet?" Jean asked.

"No I am going to soon" I said. "Should I just go tell him now" I asked. "Probably" Armin said. I sighed. "I'll just hope he doesn't flip out" I said.