THANK YOU!

So we just hit 100k reads! Thank you everyone I couldn't've done this without you! I thank all the people who enjoy my book and I wish I could write it again and again. In honor of 100k reads this is a page of random things about weird facts for the characters! ENJOY!

Since some people asked Y/n and Falco did get married and had two twins one boy one girl named Colt and Carla! Y/n died at the old age of 120 because she's an immortal queen.

Niccolo invited Gabi, Falco, and Y/n to help him cook they almost burned down the kitchen

Y/n locks her door at night because she's scared that Eren will come in her room and cut her hair when she's sleeping

Y/n once accidentally set Armin on fire because she thought he was an intruder.

Y/n visits Nezuko and Tanjiro every day so it's like she still there with them.

Ymir scares Gabi and Falco by appearing in random places, laughing creepily, and knocking things over in the dark.

Everyone goes to the beach together once a month.

Eren makes Y/n keep her door 12 inches open when Falco is in her room.

Armin lets Y/n borrow his books and she always returns them safely.

Y/n goes to Mikasa, Annie, and Sasha for relationship advice because when she asked Eren he turned it into a whole lecture.

The first time Gabi and Y/n had a sleepover they made cookies then forced Niccolo to try them.

OKAY NOW FOR THE MODERN VERSION!

Zofia, Ymir, Gabi, and Y/n go to the mall for fun all the time.

Zofia, Ymir, Gabi, Falco, Udo, and Y/n sing random tiktok songs to annoy people.

Zeke invites everyone to his baseball games.

They went to an Attack on Titan convention and met Isayama and got autographs and pictures!

Falco went as Zenitsu and Y/n went as Nezuko for Halloween!

Zofia, Ymir, Gabi, Falco, Udo, and Y/n watch scary movies at sleep overs then scare each other at night.

Annie calls the kids "The disaster squad" because of all the chaos that happens when they're there.

Eren kept Y/n away from Armin for a week because she started reading more of his books which kept her in her room all day.

Gabi and Y/n caught Levi singing while cleaning and recorded him so they could use it as blackmail.

Sasha spoils Y/n with all the new foods and desserts Niccolo cooks.

When Y/n beats Eren at video games he takes his controller and throws it at her then does it with her controller.

Eren always asks Y/n if he can hold her money so he can use it for himself but Armin told her what he was doing so she doesn't let him anymore.

Y/n and Ymir always tricks everyone with deez nuts jokes.

Eren always glares at Jean when he makes any interaction with Mikasa and Y/n.

"The disaster squad" facetime for hours on end when they're suppose to be sleeping.

And that was pretty much it! A lot of these will contribute to the modern version of this book so stay tuned for that one! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈