ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

The man that smelled lie Levi stepped into the cavern. "Quickly Historia take the injection!" Rod said grabbing Historia's arm ready to inject her.

The man Zipped up away from Historia and Rod. "I'd probably stay away" He said.

"Historia quickly! Take it NOW!" Rod said. "Wait! Why aren't you guys fighting back!" Historia yelled.

"It shouldn't've been like this all this could've been avoided... If my father hadn't done what he id... your sister could've stopped all this... but because my father stole something from your family all these bad things happened... take the power back Historia... take Y/n's power and fix this all..." Eren said.

'He gives up this easily...' I thought. "Father.. all these years why didn't you take the power?" Historia asked.

"The king wanted people to fear the titans. The first king had thought that this was the right path but I cannot tell you why only the people who have seen the worlds memories can" Rod said. "Many years ago me and my brother wanted to help  save humanity. Our father wouldn't tell us anything though we pleaded. It was only then when my brother had the ritual preformed on him that I realized he was apart of something bigger. Such a being strong and unique... a god. So now it is my duty to bring the god back to this world. I pray right now... God reach out to us and save humanity" Rod said.

'This... this is all wrong... we aren't gods there are no gods here... just Humans... we are no more than a human no matter how much power you give someone they will always just be... human' I thought.

Historia slapped the vile. "NO!" Rod yelled. Historia flipped her dad over her shoulder breaking his arm.

"GOD MY ASS! IF IT WAS SUCH AN HONOR TO BE HIM THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE THE SERUMI'M NOT GONNA LET YOU MURDER ME!" She yelled.

Historia ran up the stairs. She took some keys and began using to to free Eren. "WHAT THE HELL ARE  YOU DOING!" Eren yelled.

"Shut up I'm sick of mankind I don't care if we get wiped out!" Historia yelled. "NO! Just eat me I don't know how I'll be able to live if you don't!" Eren said.

"HEY PUT Y/N DOWN NOW!" Historia yelled. "Um I don't have to listen to yo-" The voice was cut off.

"MMMMM!" I growled. "Okay-" The voice said quickly putting me down. I felt a shiver go down my spine as a bright flash appeared in front of us.

The blast blew me back as I struggled with the chains. The scouts arrived out of nowhere then Connie and Sasha tried to get the chains off me.

I looked at the chains digging in to my skin then had an Idea. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my body start to grow breaking the chains.

Sasha caught me as I fell down. "COME ON LETS GO!" Levi yelled as he zipped away. Sasha put me on her back as she zipped away with the others.

I hummed quietly. "Y/n are you ok?" Sasha asked. I nodded weakly. "Guys we should hurry!" Sasha said.

*Time skip*

I lay down in the carriage. "Y/n's still older" Sasha said. I looked down 'The dress fits me now' I thought.

I squeezed my eyes shut then felt myself become smaller. I looked around then narrowed my eyes at the carriages floor.

"Oh uh is this what you're looking for Y/n" Historia says handing me my bag. I slowly took it from her.

"Rod said something about my powers" I wrote. "What was it" Sasha asked. "He said I have a titan called the Sanguis titan" I wrote.

"WHAT?!" Hange yells. "All I know is that it's not under the curse of Ymir. It can produce crystal like Eren and Annie's titan. And there's a extremely low chance it can be inherited." I wrote.