ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 55

I groaned feeling grass under me. "SHE'S BACK!!" I heard someone yell. I felt myself get picked up and carried somewhere.

"Over here!!" I heard someone yell. I felt myself get placed on something soft. "Mmmm" I hummed.

"Is this really her?"

"She's so small!! Ah that's adorable!!"

"Her hair is so long"

"Um who is this again?"

"Y/n! the one we've been waiting for!!"

"I'm gonna wake her up"

I felt myself being shaken. "Mmmm..... stop" I said slapping the hand away. I didn't feel or hear anything for a second.

That's when I felt cold liquid get poured all over me. I gasped sitting up. "There since you didn't want to wake up earlier" The black haired boy from before said.

"This is why no one likes you Tomioka!" A girl with purple gradient hair said. "okay" He replied looking to the side.

I shivered looking around the room in shock from the cold. I looked around to see a girl with pink and green hair, a boy with red and yellow hair, another three boys with black hair, and two with white hair. "Look she's all cold and wet now" The purple haired girl said.

"Stay here with her while I get her some new clothes!" She said getting up and running out of the room.

I look over at Tomioka who's putting the vase of water away. 'I'm scared and cold and I think I died before coming here' I thought.

I looked back to see everyone was staring at me except for Tomioka. "Oh um sorry we're the Hashira!" The pink and green haired girl said.

I didn't respond I just stayed silent in fear. "Here I'll introduce everyone for you" She said. "This is Rengoku Kyojuro, Obanai Iguro, Sanemi Shinazugawa, Muchiro Tokito, Tengen Uzui, Goyemei Himejima, and I'm Mitsuri Kanjiro! The girl that just left was Shinobu Kocho!" Mitsuri said pointing to everyone.

I slowly nodded. I waited a second then quickly got up and sprinted out of the room.

"HEY!!" Tomioka yelled running after me. "Oh no" I whispered running down the hall. I tried to speed up but as soon as I did I slipped and fell down.

I groaned sitting up. Then my eyes widened as I looked up at Tomioka. "I knew you were gonna run" He grumbled picking me up.

I didn't argue or fight I just stayed still as he carried me back to the room. "Hey where's Y/n?" I heard Shinobu ask from the room.

"Right here" Tomioka said. "She tried to run but none of you guys helped me get her"

"Oh well we knew you could do it" Kyojuro said smiling. Tomioka dropped me on the ground. "AH!" I yelled.

"OH NO HER SMALL BRITTLE BONES MIGHT HAVE BROKEN!" Goyemei said as tears went down his face. 'Seriously what's with these people?' I thought

"She'll be fine" Shinobu said helping me up. "Come with me so we can get you dried" Shinobu said smiling.

We silently began walking down the hallway. "W-where's the boy I met yesterday?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Oh so you can talk!" Shinobu said raising her eyebrows. "If you mean Tanjiro he'll be coming here very soon so don't worry" Shinobu said stopping at a room and opening the door.

"Alright! Here are these clothes put them on quickly we have a lot to discuss!!" Shinobu said smiling.

I nodded taking the clothes I quickly changed and looked in the mirror at my clothes. '