ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23

I slowly woke up to see the night sky. 'Wait where am I?' I thought staring up.

I tried to sit up but someone quickly rushed over to me. "you're awake please lay down you might still be injured" The girl said.

I lay back down. "Ok I'm going to check your leg let me know if anything hurts" the girl said.

She unwrapped my leg and inspected it. "Wow looks like it's ok!" She smiled at me.

I gave her a weak smile and looked back up at the sky until I heard someone call my name.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled. I looked over to see Eren and Armin but no Mikasa.

I frowned. 'Mikasa is hurt isn't she.' I thought. "Y/n are you ok your leg was broken" Armin asked.

I nodded still staring at the sky. I looked over at them. Eren sighed. "Mikasa she broke her ribs and commander Erwins arm is gone" Eren frowned.

I frowned and nodded. "Um we have something else to tell you" Armin said.

'Is it bad?' I thought looking at them. "We think Eren can control titans because when he punched that titan the other titans attacked it but left you guys alone and it happened again when he yelled at Reiner and Bertolt" Armin explained.

My eyes widened a bit. I sat up and looked around for my notebook.

Armin handed it to me. "I saw the shadow again but it didn't attack me instead it was standing in front of the titans attacking Reiner and Bertolt just staring at me" I wrote.

"I also saw it next to Eren when the titans started attacking the smiling titan" I wrote.

Armin looked down thinking. "What could this thing be?" Armin said. "I don't think we know it from anywhere it's probably not even human" Eren said.

"What ever it is Ymir knows about it and I'm gonna find out what it is and stop it" I wrote.

I grabbed my dream notebook and wrote down my recent dreams I hadn't written down.

'What ever it takes' I thought.

*Time skip we in season 3 now Heeheehee*

We were cleaning the house before Levi came back I wanted to help because I had basically nothing to do.

"Hey what are you doing your shoes are all dirty" Eren yelled. "So just clean it up" Jean said. "I already had to do your bed today" Eren said.

"We're back" Mikasa said. I smiled at her. "Were you cutting wood! Mikasa you need to rest!" Armin said.

"Don't waste your breath Armin I saw her doing sit ups" Eren said. "You were spying on her!?" Jean yelled. "WHA!?" Eren yelled.

I shook my head at their bickering. I look over to see Sasha sneak a piece of bread into her bag. "Sasha what did you put in your bag" Armin asked.

"Definitely not a piece of bread" Sasha said. "Sasha..." Connie said putting his hand out. "NO!" Sasha yelled turning around.

I snatched the bread from her hands. Sasha gasped and reached for it. "NO! Y/n please how could you do this to your own family" Sasha cried at my feet.

"Y/n no... just give us the bread" Armin said. "Y/n please I need it" Sasha said. I pat her head and hand her the bread.

"Y/N!" Armin yelled. "NO WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE US THE BREAD!" Jean yelled. Sasha hugged me. "Thank you! she loves more than you Eren!" Sasha stuck her tongue out at Eren.

"No she doesn't! give us the bread back!" He said snatching the bread and me. "NO! you took everything from me!" Sasha cried reaching out.

"Stop stealing Sasha!" Jean said. "But I'm hungry!" Sasha sulked. I took out a piece of bread I had in my bag and tried to hand it to her.