ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14

It was a few hours after everything happened... It was super late so I have to go to sleep.

I walked down the hallway with Eren as we headed to my room. I rand into the room and jumped on the bed. Eren smiled.

"Are you ready for bed?" He asked. I nodded crawling under the covers. I popped my head out from under. My eyes slitted and teeth sharp.

His eyes widened. I moved back a little before jumping on to him causing him to fall of the bed. "HEY!" Eren yelled laughing. A mischievous grin appeared on his face as he picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He grabbed the blanket and scooped me up in it trapping me. "Not so fun to be attacked right?" He mocked me If only I could see the smirk on his face.

"Hmph" I huffed being trapped in the blanket. I kicked the blanket trying to get out. "That's not gonna work" he said.

I kicked the blanket again with immense strength causing Eren to almost open it. He began to swing it around so it was harder for me to move. "Try escaping no-" Eren stopped.

"Hm?" I hummed to Eren. 'What's wrong why did he stop. "What are you doing?" I heard a voice say. "Uh" Eren said.

"What's in the blanket? Open it now" The voice said. Eren quickly set down the blanket and opened it. I saw his nervous face then saw Levi.

"Are you trying to kill her or something?" Levi narrowed his eyes at Eren. "What n-no!" He said in a panicked state.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Go to bed brat" he hissed at Eren. "Y-yes sir" he said flinched while quickly walking out of the room.

I stood up and picked up the blanket. Levi grabbed the blanket and threw it on the bed. Suddenly I felt weird I crouched down and clutched my stomach in pain. Levi rose his eyebrow.

"What's wrong brat" Levi said crouching down. I quickly went back to my normal posture trying to hide my pain. "Fine then, here's your book Armin told me to give it to you now go to sleep" he hissed.

I jumped on the bed and crawled under the covers. He left the room and closed the door behind him. I felt myself fall asleep as I clutched my stomach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mmm" I hummed waking up. But I wasn't in my room I was in that sand place again. "Y/n?" I heated someone call.

I turned to see Ymir staring at me with wide eyes. I tilted my head. Ymir turned around and turned back holding a flower patterned robe like dress.

I raised my eyebrow seeing how big it was it wasn't my size at all. I stood up realizing I was taller and bigger I looked down to see my chest was bigger and so was the rest of my body.

I stared at it for a while then realized I was naked. I crouched down quickly eyes wide. Ymir handed me the robe and I quickly put it on. "Your older!" Ymir said.

I shook my head in confusion. She spun around suddenly becoming older. Ymir smiled. "Now I'm bigger too" she said trying to make me feel better at my sudden change in size.

All that changed as Ymir's eyes grew dark like before. 'No wait not again!' I thought.

"Are you serious another one!" A voice said. I turned around to see Zeke. "Who are you?" He asked. I stared at him in silence.

He narrowed his eyes at me in annoyance before walking over to me and crouching down. He stared at me for a second before talking again. "Y/n?" He asked.

I nodded. "But then why are you older now?" He asked. I shrugged. "Are you a titan shifter?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Do you have royal blood?" He asked. I shook my head. I grabbed my notebook. "What is this place I never got to ask last time." I wrote. He looked at Ymir before answering.

"This is the paths" zeke said. I looked at Ymir she looked to the side as I looked at her. "So... how do you know Ymir" I wrote. "I told you she's my cousin" zeke said.

"Liar" I wrote. "Ok then what is she to me" he asked. "Your hurting her aren't you" I wrote. "What makes you think that?" He asked. "She never talks when she's around you like she's not allowed to" I wrote.

"I think she just hates me" he said. "Probably because your annoying" I wrote. I heard a someone snicker I turned to see Ymir quickly change back to her stoic posture.

Zeke narrowed his eyes at her. I hit him on the head. "Ow!" He said rubbing his head. "See your mean to Ymir" I wrote. "How..." he asked.

"Eren told me that if someone narrows their eyes at me their being mean or their annoyed." I wrote. "Who's Eren" Zeke asked suspiciously. "Someone" I wrote.

He rolled his eyes. I lay down 'I guess it's time to go back" I thought. "You seem tired" he said.

I hummed. Closing my eyes. "Wow ok.. we'll see you next time" Zeke said rubbing my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up in my room then stand up rubbing my eyes. Then fall quickly realizing I'm still big like in the dream.

I hear foot footsteps from outside the door. I run to the bathroom with my blanket and close the door getting in the tub with my blanket hiding my body. "Y/n?" I hear the voice realizing it's Mikasa.

"Are you in the bathroom?" She asked opening the door. 'I didn't lock the door' I thought. She came inside the bathroom. She tapped her foot on the floor. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Come on go back to bed it's like 3 am" she said. I didn't move. She walked over to the tub and pulled on the blanket. I pulled back trying to hide my figure. "Y/n stop it's late I knew you weren't sleeping" Mikasa said rolling her eyes.

She pulled off the blanket as I curled up in a ball.   "Y/n?..." Mikasa asked. I looked up at her silently. "HUH!?" Mikasa yelled.

"Mikasa you're literally so loud I can hear you from do- AAAH!" Eren yelled covering his eyes. "Mikasa who is that?!" Eren yelled. "I think it's y/n?!" Mikasa yelled.

I grabbed the blanket and jumped out of the tub running for the door but as soon as I did I bumped into someone blocking the door way. "What the hell..." Levi said looking down at me.

I ducked down further under the blanket. "Who is that?" Levi asked annoyed. "It's y/n" Mikasa answered.

"Ugh" Levi said lifting the blanket to look at me. I growled at him. "Y/n calm down" Eren said.

"What's going on?" A voice asked.
__________________________________☾
It's literally 4am where I am right now so I'm going to end it here. I read the last chapter of aot yesterday and I loved the ending. My favorite character (Eren) died though but I'm happy for everyone in the end and I'm glad I got to see it end this way.

 My favorite character (Eren) died though but I'm happy for everyone in the end and I'm glad I got to see it end this way

Thank you for 4K reads everyone!🥳💕 stay safe and happy. Good night!😴🥱

 Good night!😴🥱