ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 53

"HAHAHA!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT WITH ODM GEAR!!" I yelled. "Calm down Brat" Levi said rolling his eyes. (Oh wait I mean eye🙄)

"Levi stop! she's excited let her be please!!" Hange said. "She's kill us all if she gets too excited I swear watch her turn all demon on us" Levi said.

"WAIT!? WILL SHE ACTUALLY!?" Onyakopon yelled from the front of the plane. "NO NO NO!! SHE WON'T!!" Hange yelled. "Oh good!!" Onyakopon said.

"Alright everyone lets discuss the plan" Armin said. as he takes out a scroll. "YES!!" I yelled standing up on the seat. Jean sighed then pulled me down and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Quiet now lets discuss" Jean said as I narrowed my eyes at him. I quickly slip out of his grip and sit down next to Armin on the floor taking a pencil out of my bag.

"All right, since we could get only such a detailed view on Eren's Titan form there is only so much we can do to lay it out. the point of his structure is hi build made of bones." I said drawing the sketch.

"If you think about it the body would be in front of the spine like most common builds. Using ODM gear is the most solid way of approach using wide range space his back provides, but!!" I said pointing at Pieck with the end of my pencil to finish my sentence.

"Eve if we don't know where he is it is possible to destroy it just like how the port was destroyed without a trace even if Armin has to use his colossal" Pieck said finishing my sentence.

"Exactly that's the best option but first I'll talk to Eren. But if there are no other options I'll use it as a last resort" Armin said.

'I will get to talk to Eren even if Ymir tries to stop me again' I thought. 'I'm ahead of all of them on being able to communicate with Eren if they can't do it I will.... I've done it before I'm sure I can get to him again some how' I thought.

"I know there's no other way to solve this but, didn't Eren activate the rumbling through Zeke? If we can kill Zeke first will the rumbling stop?" Levi asked.

"Yeah! that could be possible right?" Armin said. "there's no confirmation Hange had suspected it. But We don't know where Zeke is" Pieck said.

"I'm literally right here😐" I said. I sighed. "Zeke is with Eren he has to be. I'm sure it' true all we have to do is kill Zeke and the rumbling stops" I said.

"Captain I've killed so many comrades. I don't want this to be a meaningless massacre I will do everything to stop the rumbling" Jean said.

"I-I killed Daz I also killed my comrades while being told I'm a traitor because I said I was trying to save the world" Connie said. "It's already a sin that can't be atoned... even if we do save humanity we can't forgive ourselves... so let us at least save the rest of humanity" Reiner said.

"Sure Reiner but we can't atone.... we have to try" Connie said. "Y/n?" Mikasa said wanting y answer.

"I feel that I have to protect both sides... I have people I care about on both ends so I want to do what I can to save both of us. I-I.... did kill people.... but I do and don't regret any of my decisions! I know that me myself couldn't've done better even if I could've the deeds are done!" I said.

I looked up at everyone. "Everyone I've ever killed was still a good person inside... everyone has their reasons for something remember that... I.... I see everyone the same for some reason... as family... if I didn't I'm sure I wouldn't be as nice as I am... I can put myself in someone else shoes for a day so I don't hate anyone a much as you would think I do even the enemy... yes I know the enemy is suppose to be bad and we aren't supposed to sympathize them but I do anyways" I said.