ANOUCMENT!!

Okay so I'm thinking about doing 4 story ideas!! The first one is an Aot story where the reader is the same age as Eren, Mikasa, and Armin! The second one is a modern version of Aot where the reader is the same age as the main characters!! And the last one is a demon slayer story!! And a modern version of this story!!

The demon slayer story will be basically about if Y/n was born in her original world!! The modern Aot story will take place in college so it'll be the season 4 version of everyone!! And the Aot story with the original normal timeline' info will come out when the book does!! The modern version of this book will literally just be kind of a modern version but there will be some changes!!

I made this announcement because I want there to be a vote!! Which ever story gets the most vote will be first to get written because I want to do all the stories lol!!

The votes will close on Monday at 5:30 pm!! so get to voting!!

Link to vote!:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ggn5JHQEeWEM6aEFHbiLiqe4bI_RUfoAyQmEBtX7Q6o/viewform?edit_requested=true

Also!! Let me now if I should do a page of facts about this book because some people might want to know what happened over the years!!