ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28

*Timeskip*

It's been two months and since I haven't wandered off without anyone I got my bag back.

I watched Eren block the whole in the wall as I fiddled with some flowers.

I played with the flowers for a while until I saw a shadow in front of me I flinched then looked up to see a boy with a bowl cut.

"Why is there a kid here?" He said as a girl with short blonde hair and cat eyes walked over to him.

"Hey Marlowe- Oh who's this cutie" she said patting my head.

"I don't know I just found her here" Marlowe said. "Really?! I'll take care of her gladly!" The girl said.

"Hello my name is Hitch and this is my friend Marlowe we're going to take care of you from now on you can call me your big sister!" Hitch smiled.

"Hitch we can't just take her she might have parents" Marlowe said. "So?🤨 finders keepers😌" Hitch said. "Plus I want a younger sister okay she's adorable look at her!" Hitch said.

I smiled at them. "Well you don't talk much do you" Marlowe said. 'I can't talk ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ'

"Y/N!" I looked over to see Eren running over to me. "Quick Marlowe let's take her and run!" Hitch said picking me up.

"This is child abduction Hitch!" Marlowe said. "I won't get in trouble if they don't catch me!" Hitch started running and Marlowe followed.

"HEY WAIT!" Eren yelled running after us. I watched as Armin and Mikasa joined Eren in the chase.

"Shit their gaining on us!" Hitch said running faster. "We're gonna get arrested" Marlowe said.

I watched as Mikasa suddenly sped up and grabbed Hitch and Marlowe.

"Y/N!" Armin yelled running over to us. "What the he'll who are you-" Mikasa stopped.

"Wait Marlowe Hitch?!" Armin said in surprise. "Why were you guys trying to kidnap a child"

"I wanted a sister!" Hitch pouted. "Too bad she's mine" Eren said. "WHAT SO SHE CAN CLAIM HER BUT I CAN'T!" Hitch yelled.

"Um Hitch it's biological" Armin said. "Wait really? wow that's surprising" Hitch said.

Eren sighed. "Why does everyone say that" Eren said.

*TIMESKIP*

"I-Is that meat?" Connie said staring at his plate in disbelief. I looked at my plate 'Meat' I thought. Everyone began fighting over food as I just sharpened my teeth and eat my meat.

I looked over to see a boy staring at me so I looked away and ate uncomfortably. Sasha went crazy over food so they started to tie her up on the pole.

I went over to her and gave her some meat I was given by a girl. "Y/n! Thank you!" Sasha cried as I fed it to her because she was tied up.

After she had finished the meat she was calmed down. "Jeez can you believe this freak shared meat with people a few months ago" Connie said.

I nodded. "Someone lied to you then" Connie said. "It was Sasha" I wrote. "Well just so you know I'm way better and smarter than her" Connie said. "I'm telling Sasha when she wakes up" I wrote. "I'll give you candy" Connie bribed me. I thought about it for a second. "Okay but if you don't I'll tell her" I wrote.

"Yeah yeah" Connie said. "Guys come on there's more food!" Armin called to us. We looked at each other then ran to the table.

I sharpened my teeth and and began eating my meat. "What the-" Jean said. I looked at everyone who was staring at me then growled.

"How does she do that?" Marlowe asked. "Um she has powers you know like Eren" Armin said. "Oh" Marlowe said. "Does it run in the family or-" Marlowe was cut off.

"No we're just built different" Eren said. I finished my meat then put my head down.

"Hey y/n I got your candy" Connie said. My head shot up at Connie handed me the bag of candy. I gave some to Connie and started eating the ones I hand.

Eren sighed. "I haven't had candy since I was 13" Eren said. I continued eating. "If only there was someone who could give me some" Eren said.

I rolled my eyes and handed him some candy. "Wow Y/m thank you!" Eren said. "Imagine taking candy for a child" Jean said.

"You're just mad I got some and you didn't" Eren said. I gave Jean some candy and he patted my head then ate the candy while making eye contact with Eren.

I gave everyone at the table some candy until we all heard someone yell. "HEY IS THAT CANDY?!"

We look to see Sasha untied somehow. We all stuff the candy into our mouths and quickly eat it.

"Uh no!" Armin said. "Then what's that". Sasha said pointing at the single candy in the middle of the table.

Eren and Jean reach for it but Eren grabbed it faster. "Haha I got it" Eren said.

Jean stood up then hit Eren on the head. "I had it first" Jean said. "No you didn't horse face" Eren said.

"Give it to me before I beat you up in front of everyone here" Jean held out his hand. "Yeah right!" Eren said.

"Can you guys like not there's a child here" Mikasa said. They ignored her. "Oh really then let's go!" Jean said punching Eren.

They began punching each other as everyone got up and moved away. I looked at the floor right next to Eren and saw the candy.

'Ooh I found it 😲' I thought. I walked over and crouched down to get the candy.

"NO!" They yelled. I was pulled back as Eren and Jean quickly stopped as I was in the way.

"Idiots" we looked to the door to see Levi, Erwin and Hange. "Time for bed!" Hange singed.

I picked up the candy and handed it to Sasha. She squealed in happiness thanking me.

We all made our way out of the door as Eren and Jean fought on the way out.

__________________________________☆

Ello! It is very late rn and I was supposed to finish this earlier but I had homework LOL. But I will post the next chapter soon! Gn and SEE YA😈

 But I will post the next chapter soon! Gn and SEE YA😈