ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 44

"I....I wanted to talk to you guys" Eren said. "Hange and the others will be fine we're just moving them" Eren said.

"We're the one's who wanted to talk to you. We just wanted to know what you were thinking" Armin said. "What made you think it was a good Idea to attack Marley if Zeke and Yelena have really gotten you on their side." Armin said.

"I am free" Eren said. "Huh?" Armin said. "Everything I did and will do I did out of my free will" Eren said.

"You met Yelena in secret that night of the rail opening right has this all been free will since then?" Armin asked. "That's right" Eren said.

"No you're being controlled. You aren't the type of person to involve innocent civilians and children even if they live in an enemy state. You've cared for the thought about us more than anyone." Mikasa said. She stood up clutching her scarf. "Haven't you? you saved me from being kidnapped and wrapped this scarf around me! out of your kindness right?" Mikasa said.

"I said keep your hands on the table" Eren said. Mikasa sat down and put her hands on the table in defeat.

"I hid myself in Liberio and spoke with Zeke. Brother to Brother. I learned a lot then Zeke knows more than Marley does" Eren said.

"Armin, You're still seeing Annie right?" Eren asked. "Is that out of your free will or Berthold's" Eren asked. "Wha?! What do you mean?!" Armin said.

"If memories play a major role in forming who a person is that means part of you has become Bertholdt. Part enemy soldier who feels love for another enemy soldier. Yo an advisor to Eldia and holder of one of the ten titans. You weren't soft like this before you never backed an enemy and your judgement always led us to an answer but now all you can say is "Let's talk" You are absolutely useless" Eren said.

I quietly gasped. 'Why would he say that to him' I thought. "Eren what're you trying to do!?" Mikasa asked. "I'm saying there nothing from freedom and ignorance that I've learned form all of you" Eren said.

"Marley's scholars barely know a thing about Titans but they discovered there was an accident. A byproduct of experiments with subjects of Ymir over the centuries. A race that could manifest titan powers in human for the Ackerman clan. The Ackermans were designed to protect Eldia's king so when they find a certain host traits inherited in their blood will activate" Eren said.

"What?" Mikasa said. "In other words your clingy to me because of your Ackerman instincts. When you were at the house with the kidnappers you obeyed my orders to fight. All of the conditions were met to awaken your Ackerman blood. Not only did this heighten your strengths but you gained all battle experiences from past Ackermans. Because of your blood you mistook me for the person you were suppose to protect" Eren said.

"That can't be" Mikasa said. "It was because of you that I was able to become strong." Mikasa said.

"According to research once an Ackerman's powers are awakened they often suffer from headaches. Because their real body is trying to pull away from the protection of the host. Sound familiar?" Eren said.

"N-No" Mikasa said. "The real Mikasa was left behind in that cabin years ago" Eren said. "No I-" Mikasa said.

"A clan made to follow orders in other words slaves" Eren said. "Eren stop it!" Armin yelled. "You know what I hate most in this world Anyone who isn't free" Eren said.

"Stop!" Armin yelled. "Looking at you always made me so angry. Now I understand why... I couldn't look at a slave who just followed orders all the time.... Mikasa ever since I was a kid I've always hated you" Eren said looking at Mikasa who had tears in her eyes.