ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27

I jump out of the carriage and wait for everyone to get out. "We're almost ready for the meeting have your squad stand by the dining hall" A soldiers said.

"Historia I forgot to tell you this there's something you have to do" Levi said. " What is it?" Historia asked. "You have to become Queen" Levi said.

'If he doesn't want to I'll gladly take the job' I thought. "Wait Queen! You're joking right!?" Sasha yelled.

"The coup d'état was successful but people aren't going to follow military rule forever. We need to give them a story that will help Historia retake the throne." Levi said.

"Um captain you heard Historia earlier I mean it sounded like she finally broke a part from that life..." Connie said.

"You got something to say then say it" Levi narrowed his eyes at him. "I think what Connie is trying to say is that Historia is finally free from the Reiss family so we shouldn't force her into anything." Jean said.

"Well then If I have to continue with my fate then I still want to put my life on the line before that!" Historia said.

*Time skip*

In the morning cannon fire began being shot at Rod's titan. I looked away because of tropophobia and mostly because it's face was gone.

"ERWIN!" Hange yelled. I looked over to see Hange carrying a bunch of things. "I got all the nets, gun powder, and rope we could find!" Hange said. I took a net a examined it for a while before throwing it over me.

That's when I heard loud smacks I turned around to see Eren punching himself. I took off the net and ran over to him.

"I was just trying to beat my self up" Eren said. I furrowed my eyebrows "He's bleeding..." I thought.

I shivered and turned around to see the titan really close to the wall. I stared at it as Eren transformed and began fighting.

"Y/N!" Armin yelled grabbing me and running.

"ON MY MARK!" Erwing yelled. everyone got ready as Erwin gave the signal. Barrels hurled a Rod's titan.

It started to fall as Eren ran towards it and shoved barrels into it's mouth causing it to explode. I got down and covered my head as Erwin ordered them to finish it off with odm gear.

I watched as Historia finished it off. 'Good job Historia' I thought.

*TIMESKIP*

After we had listened to Historia's coronation we headed into the hall way as Historia began approaching Levi.

"Come on it was a joke right?" Eren asked. "No I'm doing it" Historia said. "After you hit him dare him to hit you back" I wrote.

Historia smirked patting my head. "STOP INSTIGATING IT!" Eren said.

We all look over to see Levi approaching us as Historia takes a deep breath.

"AAAAH!" She yells running over to Levi and punching him. Everyone gasps and I silently laugh. "HAHA! DID THAT HURT I'M QUEEN NOW SO-" Historia stopped.

Levi starts laughing and smiles. "Thanks guys I needed that" He said. 'Yay he smiled!' I thought.

*Mini time skip*

I rest my head over Mikasa's shoulder as Sasha pouts over not being able to carry me. I examine the palace until my eyes stop at a door.

I see a man with a crown step out with three girls but then they all look at me with dark shaded eyes. I see a shadow move behind them and consumed their figures leaving nothing there.