ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31

"Y/n!" Armin yelled. I look over at him and smiled. "What happened... I-" Armin said.

"Eren tell him what happened" Levi said. Eren explained everything that happened to Armin. "Oh I remember now" Armin said.

"And- Wait I-I ate Bertolt!" Armin gagged. Yeah um I thought that would happen' I thought. "Why did you pick me though!? What about Commander Erwin!?" Armin said.

"Didn't I tell you to explain it to him!" Levi said.  "Your friends insisted that you should be revived." Levi said.

"Are you sure it was a debate" Armin said pointing to Levi's arm. I looked to the side innocently. "Um yeah" Jean said.

Hange tried to calm Armin down telling him that the decision was good. And what was done was done.

"Does that mean I have to be Erwin's replacement!?" Armin freaked out. "mmmm" I hummed.

"There's no way you can replace Erwin. Put your self doubt aside. You have strengths no one else can claim so don't make us regret our decision" Levi said.

Sasha grunted. "Shut the hell up!" She said. "Except for Y/n her hums are so soft and calming" Sasha said.

"mmm!(*≧∀≦*)" I hummed stroking Sasha's hair. "That's our Sasha!" Hange laughed.

"Armin I understand how you're feeling since Erwin told me to take his position ass commander so I don't know what to expect." Hange said.

"Yeah" Armin said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "mmm!?" I hummed. Armin looked at me with confusion.

I pet his hair softly trying to not accidentally stab him with my nails. "Thanks Y/n" Armin smiled.

"ThAnkS Y/N" Eren mimicked Armin while narrowing his eyes at us. "He's probably just mad because Y/n's titan was prettier than his" Connie said.

"Stop! no!" Eren said. "Well he does have a point and plus the fact that Y/n's titan has so many different features is interesting" Hange said.

"Well... we could learn more" Eren said lifting his key up. "Then lets go now!" Hange aid beaming.

I pulled on Armin rushing him to stand up. "Hey wait" Armin said. 'Get up! you're not 80!' I thought.

*Mini timeskip*

We made our way through an abandoned area of the cities. I looked around at what used to be where I lived.

I looked ahead to see our wrecked house. 'It's been that long..' I thought.

We reached a door that opened to a dark staircase. I looked to the side to see the shadow peeking out of a piece of wreckage near our house.

"Y/n! come on!" Mikasa yelled to me. I ran down the stairs and stopped at a door.

"Eren use your key to open it" Eren put the key it the lock but it wouldn't turn. "Just turn the key Eren" Armin said.

"I-I can't" Eren said. Levi moved Eren aside and kicked the door open. Everyone just stared at him surprised.

'I didn't know I had a fan!?' I thought raising my eyebrows. We entered the cellar to see it basically looked like a regular study.

I gagged at the titan smell. Everyone looked around for things until Mikasa found something.

"Eren try to open this!" Mikasa said pointing to a drawer with a key whole. He opened it to find it was empty. "It's empty" Eren said.

"No it's a fake bottom" Levi said taking the bottom off. There were some books in side the box with cloth.