Five | One Point For [Y/N]!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Are you always this uptight?" You questioned the man walking silently in front of you, leading you to your bedroom. Apparently—being the newest member of the Port Mafia meant that you would get your own bedroom; not the dingy, grimy one that you had the unfortunate misfortune of waking up in earlier, but a much nicer one—though you had no idea how nice it was actually going to be.

"Are you always this annoying?" The man retorted, which caused you to smile widely in response. You continued to walk behind Chuuya. You noticed that he always seemed to be at least five steps ahead of you, leaving a substantial amount of space between you and him. You didn't know why, but you strangely found this quite amusing and endearing because you knew that this was a purposeful act to assert just how much he didn't want to be around you. Dramatic ass.

"I'm not annoying," you responded, swinging your arms by your sides merrily. You didn't know why you were so damn excited all of a sudden, the excitement was obvious with each step that you had taken as you had continued to walk down this seemingly never ending hallway. You were walking like you were being jangled by invisible strings from above, only...your puppeteer was hopelessly drunk beyond recognition. "You're just plain boring."

Chuuya merely scoffed as he heard this. He turned another sharp corner, and you had followed closely behind him the entire time, leading you down a different hallway. This building was like a fucking maze—and you were certainly going to have trouble navigating anything, but it was fine, it was something that you would have to learn to work out along the way. It didn't help though that every hallway looked exactly like the last—the interior designer must have been a sick, sadistic man with an astoundingly high capacity for cruelty, using these many different hallways to mess with one's brain and drive them absolutely insane. It was the work of a madman, that much you were certain of.

"Boring? I don't think so." The annoying redhead responded scornfully, his tone full of sheer contempt for you. "You're just plain annoying."

"You're worse."

"Yeah right."

"You are!"

"Are you done being annoying?" He questioned you as he suddenly paused once he reached the end of the hallway. You abruptly skidded across the floor and halted in your position by dragging your feet so that you didn't end up crashing right into his back and accidentally pushing the stick up his ass even further. "Because we're here."

The two of you had stopped right in front of a large mahogany door with a golden door handle encrusted with the finest, most exquisite red rubies. Sighing outwardly, Chuuya dramatically opened the door to your brand new bedroom. You gasped unexpectedly, your eyes widening like saucers as you waltzed straight inside—truly mesmerised by the alluring sight of such a grand, pristine bedroom that one could only ever dream of being able to step into, let alone call their own. It looked like a bedroom that was made specifically for a member of the royal family; perfectly fit for a queen, a princess, a duchess, a woman of power and status. The colours were soft and soothing greys and silvers to create a sparkling, luxurious feel. From a modern chandelier that dangled over the bed to a plush silvery grey carpet that practically begged for your bare feet—waking up in this bedroom would be like waking up in a storm cloud that offered you peace and solitude instead of the turbulence you seemed to be so well-accustomed to.