Sixty-Six | ;)

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the playlist above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You couldn't seem to stop yourself from giggling giddily as soon as the bathroom door shut behind you. A superfluity of sighs and groans coming from drunken people queuing outside who were desperate to use the toilets drifted under the door.

Chuuya too, laughed, and you couldn't help but join him. You were far too inebriated, drunk out of your mind, and so was he, and that, well, really enhanced this very moment.

Neither of you were drunk in the slurring-your-words-and-stumbling-everywhere kind of way, but rather, the absolutely-burning-with-desire-and-ready-to rip-each-other's-clothes-off-without-a-care-in-the-world-regarding-where-you-were-and-who-could-hear-you kind of way.

The laughter soon faded, and the sounds of drunken people banging on the door trying to get inside the bathroom followed by curse words had also slowly started to dwindle—maybe because you were far too focused on the way that Chuuya was currently smiling at you, causing everything else that wasn't Chuuya Nakahara to drown out around you. His smile was so much more broad than it usually would have been if he were sober; it was a smile that was infectious, one that you had unwittingly mirrored.

The music. You could hear the music streaming under the door. You could hear the echoey, fading hit songs that were loud enough to pop your eardrums on the main dance floor, but in this bathroom, sounded like when one had water in their ears and thought they were going deaf in the best, most exciting way possible.

All your drunken mind could seem to focus on right now though, was Chuuya. His presence. His intoxicating scent. His eyes, that were startlingly blue. His lips. Oh God. His lips. His perfect fucking lips. Although your vision was somewhat hazy—you could still decipher the way that he was currently staring at you, as if you were the last meal of a man on death row. Chuuya's pupils, that were dilated just a few seconds ago, were now heavy-lidded with desire. Want. Need.

You didn't realise you were breathing heavily until you felt Chuuya's fingers move to caress your cheek, the line of your jaw, up to your temple. You fluttered your lashes, feeling as if you had just fallen into a heady trance. The raw strength and power in those hands and body were contradicted by those little brushes of tenderness. Ready to mercilessly consume you but instead, choosing to be gentle.

Albeit—this wasn't exactly the nicest place to do whatever the two of you had intended to do. This was a public bathroom, after all, the bathroom of a nightclub if anything. Only God knew what kind of dirty deeds occurred in here. On the counter where lines were sniffed. In the stalls that were missing toilet paper. Against the wall. On the fucking floor for Christ's sake.