Seventeen | A Task?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You were currently stuck in solitary confinement within the four walls of your office. Just you. You, and a fat pile of paperwork that you had no other choice but to complete. There was no Chuuya to accompany you today either. In a strange way, despite absolutely hating his guts, right now you kinda...missed him.

Or rather—you missed having someone to annoy. Usually you would make paper planes using random papers that were probably important, and then you'd proceed to throw them at him. Because your precision and aiming was literally flawless, you ended up hitting his forehead, earning an aggrieved growl out of the man, followed by a plethora of colourful insults.

But alas, here you were, actually having to force yourself to sit down and do something. This same old boring shit. If you knew that it was going to be like this half of the time, just like any old regular nine-to-five office job, then you wouldn't have gone out of your way to escape from the Guild and become an official member of the Port Mafia.

Ugh.

And to make matters even worse, your stomach had suddenly started rumbling, growling and gurgling like hell; the cacophony loud enough to echo and bounce between the four plain walls of this office that right now, felt like they were closing in on you. You tried to ignore your stomach telling you that you should probably get something to eat, but then you were slapped with another problem that was stopping you from wanting to willingly indulge in your paperwork, and that was your evident tiredness due to the lack of sleep from binge-watching anime and reading manga on your phone all night.

Your tiredness made you hang limp like wet laundry on a cold, still day. You felt like every muscle was giving into gravity. What you wanted right now was sleep, a nice warm bed and a solid night of erotic dreams with your favourite anime characters. Gojo Satoru. Mmmm, that hunk of a man sounded absolutely delicious right now. A whole full-course meal.

Oh fuck.

And suddenly—your stomach rumbled ferociously yet again, reminding you that you were, in fact, hungry. You had no other choice but to give into the desires of your soul clearly needing to be fed actual food that wasn't absolute junk because you were either too busy to make anything decent to eat, or because you were just too lazy and couldn't be bothered to move. Reluctantly, you pushed the chair back and rose to your feet. You would try and complete the rest of this paperwork at some point later on in the day, but not right now, because you were almost certain that if you didn't make your way over to the kitchen right this instant, then you were going to die of starvation.

And you were far too pretty to die this young.

You stretched your arms overhead as you left the office, and you would totally be lying if you said that it didn't feel euphoric to finally get out of there. This was the first time you had actually left the office all day, so it was only fair to skip down these halls merrily, humming a soft tune of tranquility under your breath as you headed into the elevator, pressing the button to get down to the second floor from the tenth where the shared communal kitchen had resided.