Sixteen | Teeny-Weeny.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You angrily kicked open your bedroom door, before marching inside and then slamming the door shut behind you. Grunting under your breath and trying to keep yourself from ripping every single strand of your hair out; you flung yourself across the room and landed on your bed with a light thump, face down.

"I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM." You began aggressively punching your bed with your sphered fists, as your face was smushed against the duvet; muffling your aggrieved words. You were angry. So bloody angry at the fact that you actually allowed yourself to be momentarily ensnared by fucking Chuuya of all people.

Are you fucking kidding me?

How did you let your self-control completely crumble to dust just like that? How?

You would be lying if you had said that you weren't at all turned on when Chuuya had wrapped his hand around your throat; forcing you to stare deeply into his indignant blue eyes; those cavernous rivers of cobalt bliss bewitching your body, mind and soul. You would be lying if you said that you weren't about to give into your desires and just fucking envelop his mouth with a searing kiss right there and then.

You would be lying.

How did you willingly allow Chuuya to get a one-up on you? HOW? You weren't like that. You didn't allow yourself to be dictated by anyone, let alone a tiny ass midget with all the subtlety of a hand grenade.

Fuck me.

Because now—now you were turned on beyond belief.

You flipped yourself over on your bed like a pancake, lying on your back atop the mattress, so that you were now staring up at the blank ceiling. Your hand unwittingly trailed up your body and stopped just at your neck; your callused fingers immediately wrapping themselves around your throat and squeezing lightly, mimicking Chuuya's earlier action, desperately trying to regain the tumultuous feeling that possessed your body, as you slowly fluttered your eyes closed; his devilishly crafted face etching itself into the dark abyss that ensconced your vision once your eyelids had fallen over your eyeballs like shutter blinds.

No.

Your eyes hastily flung wide open and you immediately removed your hand from around your neck and brought your arm back down to your side; your chest rising and falling in an uneven, unrhythmic pattern.

No.

You weren't going to willingly allow yourself to be consumed by any mildly inappropriate thoughts of fucking Chuuya Nakahara of all people; the most annoying, the most obnoxious and the most arrogant man that you had ever had the misfortune of meeting.