Twenty-Three | Sleepover.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Somehow—all three of you had ended up in Gin's room, where you were all dressed in the cutest pyjamas that were hidden in the very back of Gin's closet which she had kindly allowed both of you to wear so that you, Gin and Higuchi could be matching, and now, you were sitting on the very edge of Gin's bed, your legs dangling above the fluffy pink carpet, with her sitting directly behind you, whilst she was combing through the plethora of knots in your messy [H/C] hair. Higuchi was sitting on the floor next to the bed, painting her nails; giving herself a manicure.

When you first walked through the door and entered Gin's room—you were definitely taken by complete and utter surprise in the process. You certainly didn't expect it to be so...pink and girly; it was literally a teenage girl's fantasy from the nineties, and so damn uncharacteristic of someone like Gin Akutagawa, who most people usually found quite difficult to gender, merely assuming that she was a guy because of her tough exterior and the way that she had chosen to dress; masquerading all her womanly features and locking away any inkling of femininity that she had. Splashes of different shades of pink were everywhere, and the oversized tiara graphic behind the bed, situated just a little above the white velvet headboard really gave this stunning, luxurious bedroom a focal point. The blush-coloured bedding and walls were neutral, but still looked very rich while a stunning vanity and marble accents had made this room a modern princess' dream.

But what was more enticing and surprising was watching Gin take down her lustrous hair from its spiky bun, and seeing the way it flowed down her back like a beautiful waterfall. Her hair was woven from the black heavens, fine strands of spacetime and starlight. You and Higuchi were in awe of this woman, honestly. When she removed her mask, you felt your breath being taken away. Her skin was the kind of white that could even enchant the snow, and her stormy grey eyes held a lot of light. It was strange knowing that she was Ryunosuke Akutagawa's little sister. You would have never put two and two together had it not been for their matching eyes and hair, because personality wise, the two were complete polar opposites. While Gin was more frail and dainty when she wasn't acting as the Port Mafia's notorious assassin, Akutagawa was rather tough and gritty whose reputation had proceeded him.

"I still can't believe you two landed in a holding cell," Gin said, and you were surprised that she was so talkative, she usually seemed so shy, but you genuinely loved seeing this side to her. You also really enjoyed the sound of her melodious voice; as soft and sweet as cotton candy. "I have never seen the boss so pissed before. He's usually so calm, even in the most dangerous situations."

You had finally told them the full story of the tumultuous events that had occurred today from beginning to end, making sure not to leave out any of the juicy details in the process.