Twenty-Nine | Cuffed.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Alright bitches," you said in a manner that had connoted you wanted all eyes on you, finally stepping out of the bathroom after what had felt like eons, when in actuality it had only been around forty-five minutes, which was surprisingly pretty good for someone like you, especially considering the fact that you had to play dress up to go on a mission where you were essentially going to kidnap a man at a fancy, expensive restaurant that had accommodated only the richest and most affluent individuals—the air-headed socialites whose only worries were which birkin bag would match their outfits, and the gritty aristocrats who were profiting off of poor little kids being underpaid and rotting away in sweatshops all the same. "What do we think?"

Following the luring sound of your heels clicking cacophonously on the ground—Higuchi and Gin, who were both sitting on the edge of your bed, had simultaneously straightened their postures and shot up their low hanging heads faster than the speed of light. Their eyes were first set on your heels, before slowly travelling up your body like two clueless tourists exploring a brand new city, and then finally settling on your beautiful face.

"Holy fuck." They both synchronously stated; in complete and utter awe of your otherworldly beauty. Their jaws had practically dropped to the ground—so wide, that you were afraid if they didn't close their mouths, then they'd catch flies.

You giggled harmoniously at their awestruck reactions, doing a little twirl to show off your sexy mini dress that had accentuated your smooth legs and did a great job of outlining your curves. An anklet was adorned around your right ankle, the minuscule charms clinking as you turned. The little black dress was a sea of the finest satin; hugging your body in all the right places. Tonight, you were oozing with pure elegance and sensuality—the dress conveying with utmost skill the art of seduction.

My God.

You were a vision of utter perfection.

"Aren't you guys going to say something?" You chuckled, cocking your head to the side ever so slightly. You ran the flat of your hands down the sides of your dress, and you couldn't help but notice that these two dignified individuals were astoundingly silent, blinking their eyes dazedly as if they had just stared directly into the sun, drinking you in in slow gulps.

Gin's stormy grey eyes were widened in irrevocable amazement. It took a good second or two for her to fully grasp the pure art taking the form of a special kind of human being standing right in front of her. Once she finally processed how beautiful you looked tonight, dangerously beautiful if one had chosen to be technical, she felt her lips stretch wider into a gaping grin and her eyebrows arch to the sky.