Fifty-Nine | The Port Mafia Groupchat!

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When you found out that you had a meeting this morning—you were literally half asleep and the notifications from the Port Mafia groupchat would not stop flooding your phone, causing the rectangular device to buzz like a beehive full of chaotic bees atop your nightstand.

You groaned tiredly, reaching over and picking up your phone. You found yourself yawning at least four consecutive times. Your back and neck hurt because you had slept in a strange position last night, you weren't too sure why. With your lips pursed, you rubbed one of your eyes with your knuckle and unlocked your phone, and the first thing that you were greeted by this fine morning was the absolute chaos that were your crazy colleagues.

Your eyes flitted across the screen; the bright light making you squint your eyes trying to process what was happening while half of your brain was itching to go back to dreamland. Once your eyes had finally adjusted to the effulgent light shining in your face, you began reading the messages, although you were finding it rather difficult to keep up.

Gin:

WHY DO WE HAVE A MEETING TODAY 🥲 I WANTED TO GO SHOPPING!!

Akutagawa:

Gin, why are you so loud over text?

Gin:

Ok but was I talking to you? 😐

Akutagawa:

You did not specify exactly to whom you were speaking to.

Tachihara:

🤭

Gin:

shut up bruh

Higuchi:

Akutagawa did you sleep well?? 🥰

Akutagawa:

No

Higuchi:

I knew I should have given you a glass of warm milk last night 💔 It would have helped you sleep better

Akutagawa:

I would have poured it all over you.

Gin:

THAT IS SO RUDE YOU ASSHOLE

Higuchi:

It's okay...I'm used to it :/