Session 9 for real

Fifteen minutes seems like an eternity as a man vibrates a massager against your clit and then takes it away as your close. Then getting your dildo sliding it in your pussy and licking his lips. "You're going to look so sexy filled up tonight."

You moan as he slides it in and out. Sliding his fingers up he works one then two and finally a third into your tight ass. The alcohol you have consumed helps to make it easy to take. And you are panting at how full you fill with both the toy and fingers.

Hearing a rap at your door you cry out at the loss of the fingers. "I'll be right back baby, don't go anywhere." He laughs while saying. As he hurried to pull on his jeans leaving them unbuttoned.

Where are you going to go? You think.

Going to the door Namjoon let's him in and Jungkook's anger hasn't dissipated. Namjoon smiles. "Sit down, have a shot with me. There's spiked jello. She can't move. We have a few minutes."

Jungkook sits down and nods appreciating the tequila. "That's good stuff. I think I'll have a couple."

Namjoon grins. "I have been invited to stay the night. If you get too buzzed you'll have to stay and then she will need a wheelchair to get around."

Slamming back one shot and pouring another he takes that and chases it with a red Jello. "Would serve her right." He chews his cup of Jello and licks his lips. "These are good. So what's the plan?"

"Double team her. See how much she wants and what she can take. If she says stop or no, we do. But she's ready and said she wanted it so. But look, her and I have this game. She likes to push Daddy's buttons and I like her to push them. Here we are a couple and she talks shit and I allow it till I don't."

Jungkook nods. Taking another shot he laughs. "All right let's take her a drink and give her what she wants."

Namjoon pours himself a shot and takes the bottle and glass into the room. "Baby look who rushed over to see us."

You stare at an already stripping Jungkook. His shirt off revealing his abs. His hair is shorter than it was before in places and he's gone blond and oh fuck he's hot.

"Honey I didn't say you could take that out

"Honey I didn't say you could take that out." He says while looking at the dildo now laying between your legs.

"I didn't." You say exasperated.

"Aww just fell out? Don't you hate when that happens? It's ok we will find something better to replace it with." He says causing Jungkook to laugh.

Namjoon pours a shot and holds it out for you to take and grins. "Oh yeah, you can't get it can you?"

Shaking your head as you glare he holds it to your lips and helps you to drink it. You hiss at the taste. After a while of not drinking. The lime he has in his hand makes it to his mouth and leaning towards you he offers it and you bite it, the sour flavor exploding between your teeth. Pulling back Namjoon smiles.