Make him mad

The next two weeks passed so slowly. You had a big suit coming up with a very important client. And your boss was making everyone pull all-nighters. Everyone but him of course. 

Every night you fell into bed around 3 am. Or if you even left. One morning you had been woken up by your boss berating you for sleeping on the job. Granted it was 7 in the morning and he had finally shown up early for once. 

You and Eric managed to squeeze in a call every day some shorter than others as he was busy with his job too. But on Saturday you guys squeezed in dinner. As you guys pulled into your apartment and he turned his car off the silence was deafening, both of your breathing hard as you looked at each other and away. Getting out of the car he came around and opened your side and when you stepped out you tripped over your heels and catching you he stared down at you. His gaze was so intense and blushing you looked away. 

Getting your chin in his fingers he brings your head up to look at him. Leaning in he kisses you. Your arms going around his neck you kiss him back deeply. Your breath hot in each other's mouth as your tongues touch, tease and make each other hot. Sighing against your mouth he finally pulls away. 

"I should go." He says.

"Should you?" You ask him.

Nodding he rests his forehead against yours. "If I don't we both know what will happen. For once I want a relationship to be more than just physical. I like you a lot. I haven't met a woman yet that I have as much in common with and balances the parts we don't."

Kissing him again lightly your hand cups his round-endearing cheeks. "I like you a lot to Eric. I don't want to rush it either. So maybe you should leave before I ask again."

He nods and reaches in behind you and gets your purse. Handing it to you he smiles and licks his lips. "The next time you ask I'm going to say yes. But not this time. So be good and go upstairs. I'll watch from here till you get in."

You smile and kiss him again. "Text me when you're home so I know you got there ok." Walking away you look back once and the look on your face almost makes him break his resolve and go after you. When you're inside he gets in his car and drives off. 

By the end of the second chaotic and high-stress workweek, you knew you needed a release and when you had tried to set something up with Eric he had said he couldn't get away that weekend. So sitting at work your legs crossed and a pencil in your hand you called up Cuddlers and a very chirpy and happy Hobi's voice filled your ear. 

"Hello, Replacement Cuddlers, how may I help you today?"

Smiling you answer. "Hello Hobi this is Nicole. I was wondering if there is anyone available for tomorrow?"

Hobi looks at his laptop. "For Saturday yes it looks like Jungkook is free he had a cancellation. Would 9 pm suffice?"

Smiling on your side you are already anticipating how to get him angry again. "Yes, that will be fine. Hey Hobi?"

"Yes, Angel?" He answers smoothly. 

"Is there any way someone can deliver a message to him? But only right before he's about to walk up to my door? Like just text him?"

"Sure that won't be a problem." Nodding and smiling he enters the directions she's saying. "I will make sure that I deliver the text personally. We always check our messages before a session, it's a rule to check-in. He will get it. You do know that this will make him angry? But I imagine that's what you are going for?"

Smiling you answer. "Oh, I'm going to count on that."

Saturday comes and at 8:30 you are putting the finishing touches on yourself. You were wearing a very low cut in the back short dress that showed the cleavage of your ass and you know you looked very cute in it.

You had curled your hair and it was in a ponytail down your back

You had curled your hair and it was in a ponytail down your back. You had done a very dark smokey eye and had no shoes on your toes were a very glittery red against your skin. 

At 8:57 your phone buzzed and it was from Hobi. Message delivered. Be prepared.

Smiling you unlocked your door and went and sat on the couch a shot already in front for both of you. 

The sudden hard pounding at your door let you know Jungkook was here. 

"Come in." You called out.

He enters and closes the door hard behind him. Gripping the phone in his hand he glares at you. "I wasn't canceled on because I'm an asshole. She canceled because her boyfriend and she got back together."

He sits down next to you and drinks your shot while glaring at you then downs his shot too. "You're a mouthy little thing huh?"

At your shrug, he nods. "It's ok if you are. I am too."

Shocked to your toes when he leans in and kisses you hard to the point where your mouth tingles under his assault. When he pulls away and reaches behind him grabbing the hem of his shirt and taking it off he smiles at you. "There's no rules tonight honey."

You lick your lips and smile. "Oh, so you're in charge?"

Reaching out and grabbing your ponytail he Yanks on it hard pulling your face to his, his tongue reaching out and tracing your lips. 

"I'm always going to be in charge with you. Now get your ass up and go to your room." 

Smiling at him you manage to shake your head. "Make me."