Date and a Cuddle x's 2

The next couple of days went smoothly at work. You and Eric had another date and when he walked you to your car he had leaned in and kissed you. All the sex you had been having lately and this is what you had been missing. 

It was one of those movie kisses. Hot, and just enough wet, breath coming out hard and fast before kissing again. Finally he took the key from your loose finger's he pushed the button and unlocked the door.

"Drive safe, I'll text you later tonight I have some work to finish before I turn in."

Nodding you smile and give him a smaller innocent kiss this time. "All right I'll talk to you later."

As you drive home you're suddenly very restless. And before you can think twice you dial up a now familiar number. 

"Replacement cuddlers Jin speaking how may I help you?"

Rattling off your number Jin smiles. "Hello Nicole what can we do for you this evening?"

"I would like a C package but I need something spicy. Can I use 2 of my coupons? Any suggestions?"

Jin thinks and then smiles even if she can't see. "How spicy Nicole? Hobi who you haven't met yet is a master at edging and tying people up. Suga has various things he is good at and is very kinky."

"Well I doubt you would just grant anyone's wishes. If any of you were into men that would be spicy to watch them kiss or something."

Jin laughs and you wonder why his laugh is so loud. "Both Suga and Hobi are bi-sexual."

"Yes!"

"Yes to what?" Jin asks.

"Yes to both. I want both of them."

"Well as it so happens they are both free tonight. I will book them both. But a tip will be mandatory for something like this."

"That is more than fine. And thank you." 

"Your welcome. They will be there at 9. If it goes over they can work something out. No pressures or hurrying, you're the only appointment they have today."

"All right and thank you again."

Both hanging up she heads to the shower. That kiss with Eric had gotten her so worked up that she wanted something that she had never had before. 

Jumping in the shower when she got out she put on a red lace thong and no bra. Then she paired that with a tiny half shirt made out of a t-shirt. It barely covered the bottom of her breasts. As she did her makeup and hair she looked at herself in the mirror. Why was she doing this? She had been kind of nerdy and innocent growing up. Not dating till her second year of college when she finally lost the V card. Now she was about to have two guys over for the express reason to make her fantasies and wants to be realized. 

Shrugging she smiled. Oh well just go with it.

She went into the kitchen and poured herself two fingers of vodka and topped it with some grape and cranberry juice. She sipped her drink and then as she sat on her couch feeling her nerves get the better of her she drank it down faster. 

As she listened to the music she had put on when she got home she studied her toes and the dark purple color they were. When she heard the knock at her door she fluffed her hair and opening it both guys standing there blinked in surprise.

"Come in." She said and the one who she hadn't met or even seen a pic of shifted the bag he was carrying. 

Nodding at you he leaned in for a hug. "Hello my name is Hoseok but most people call me Hobi."

Hugging him back he caressed your ass. "You're very cute. I see what Yoon-gi was talking about."

Smiling at Yoon-gi. "Would either of you like a drink?" 

"Do you have any beer? If not a whiskey neat." Yoon-gi says.

"I'll have a vodka and Sprite," Hobi says. Going to the couch and sitting down. Both men's eyes are on her stupendous ass as she walks to the kitchen. 

Walking back to the room with 2 drinks in her hands she offers the vodka to Hobi before sitting down on Yoon-gi's lap and offering him his. 

His hand goes to her knee. And as he takes a sip he smiles. "How was your work week babe?"

You shrug. "It was ok. How was your guy's? Busy?"

They both laugh and nod yes. Then Yoon-gi gets her hand and bringing it to his mouth he bites the palm causing her to shiver. "So what are you looking for from the two of us?"

Smiling and then licking your lips. "I have always come the hardest watching porn with two men. And I want to see it in person and then join in. But if that's too much I want to at least see kissing."

Hobi smiles. "None of that is too much. Both Yoon-gi and I love women but we like the sometimes savage touch of a man. So we can grant this request."

"So for tonight let's not worry about the rules," Yoon-gi says. As he leans toward you and kisses you on the lips just a hint of tongue swiping in your mouth. And just when you want more he pulls away. "Now you and Hobi."

Hobi moves on the couch getting up on his knees and a hand on your shoulder, he kisses you long and deep and Yoon-gi's breath starts coming out harder and you feel it tickling your neck. 

When Hobi pulls away you watch as Yoon-gi cups the back of his head. "Now me and Hobi."

Pulling him in you watch as their lips touch and then they both open their mouths so you can see their tongues touching. And it's so erotic you feel yourself dripping. When they pull away from each other you smile. 

"Should we move this to my room?"

Yeah, I know a mean place to end it. But I have a date tonight 👄 👅👫💏🍆🍑