Blow His Mind

Your head still now as you swallowed around Jungkook your cheeks hollowed out after blowing him. You had been doing research and as he had said that he and Tae were the hardest to make cum that way you smiled as you had convinced him to let go and just treat you like a girlfriend of sorts.

"That...was.....amazing." He says panting as he comes back down and hearing this toes popping where they had been clenched you couldn't help smiling.

Jungkook had been very praising as he told you what felt good and not that it hadn't all felt good there was some parts he reacted to very strongly.

When you had explained that you liked all of them and weren't sure what kind of relationship you guys had but you were having fun. Jungkook had asked what you wanted with him, with them?

He had been so turned on by the things you had told him but you were a little sore still from the car, then the shower, and again on the couch and your bed so you had offered to blow him and then make his sandwich.

In the kitchen as he sent text after text to you both had agreed you could read it after he had left. He was dressed again and in your robe you were at the counter adding layers to the sandwhich you were making yours would last till tomorrow but you weren't sure that his would as he was texting and moaning at each thing you added.

Mayo and Mustard on toasted sourdough with avocado, sprouts, butter lettuce, tomato and red onion to go with the turkey and herbs, your favorite Swiss cheese and the thick pork belly. You assembled the stuff that wouldn't go bad on yours and putting the stuff away you passed half of Jungkook's that you had made in front of him with a cookie and chips.

Sitting there as he dug in you talked about your cases for the next couple of weeks and said. "It's going to take me a couple weeks to get things together that I need and I'm going to be busy. I have to concentrate on my exam."

Jungkook nods. "If I left anything about them out I'll text you and I won't be offended if I don't hear back right away. I've got a couple of dates lined up. Just dates." He said having found your little bit of jealousy cute until he had explained that he had slept with maybe five of his dates and they had only ever been interested in their own wants.

"I don't mind that aspect so much, much. Do you?"

"Mind that your fucking the others?" He shrugs taking another bite almost finished and says. "No because it's been a lot of fun and interesting. But I told you what I want so when your ready to give me what I need then you'll let me know."

He had finished and putting his plate in the dishwasher after rinsing it you had rose and hugging him you smiled into his chest as he squeezed your ass and whispering in your ear you nodded and kissing him tasting the sandwhich you pulled away. "Keep that thought for another time."

Walking him to the door you smiled as he undid your tie taking a last glance at your breasts before walking out and down the stairs.

In bed you pulled up his texts and scrolled back to where they started. Seven lengthy texts about the things each of the guys liked. Some of them had hard No's but some of those things were ones that had zero interest.

Jin Hyung likes pain,
edging type of stuff.
He's also a cuckold.

He loves to watch,
one time a client was
into having me eat her
pussy her head upside
down off the bed while
she occasionally licked
Jins cock but never let
him cum. He had a
meeting with his mistress
and she was disappointed
in him and didn't let him
cum either. He was
grumpy until he finally
could but he said it was
one of the best orgasms ever.