No Regrets

Every day at work the next week when your boss saw you he hurried off like a scared little mouse which was fitting as he had always struck you as rodent-like. And by Friday you were recouped enough from your last weekend to be glad you had made plans already. Hobi coming over was what you needed.

You had made plans on having takeout and watching a movie and whatever happened after you would go with the flow. And since you and he hadn't actually gotten to having sex last time you were very interested this time around. His lean muscular body was something you had thought of more than once.

At home you called up a chinese place you liked and ordered bbq pork chow mein, shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour pork, honey walnut prawns, broccoli beef, and egg rolls as well as pot stickers and then debating for a second you threw in a order of chinese spareribs and hot mustard.

Dancing around as you thought of the yummy food coming you went to your bathroom and then coming out you decided to make yourself a glass of wine. Figuring you would just shower later and wanting to relax now.

When you had your first sip and turned the tv on, the door rang and it was Hobi who rushed in like the breath of fresh air you needed. "Hey beautiful, how was your day?"

"It was okay, it's much better now."

He smiles and takes your hand. "I have very special plans for the two of us tonight."

"Whatever you have planned sounds good to me. Would you like a glass of wine? Or something else?"

"Wine sounds good to me." He winks at you making you smile as you walk to the kitchen and pour him a glass, as you walk back the door rings again and he opens it and gets the food and tips the delivery man before closing the door.

You help him unpack it and decide on a romantic comedy you sit and watch and he every so often offers you a bite of a box he's eating from and you do the same.

When you guys have finished eating he sits back comfortably and beckons you closer and massages your scalp gently while you guys laugh and enjoy the movie. By the time it's over you are so relaxed that when he tells you he will be right back you just sit there enjoying the sounds of outside.

Cars going by, but also the crickets are active, you can hear an owl hooting in the distance. And running water from your bathroom. On, off, then on again. After a few minutes he comes out with no shirt and you smile. You were right, you hadn't really been able to enjoy his physique last time.

He was lean and ripped, his slacks unbuttoned and hanging low on his hips. He gets your hand, "Come on love, let's go take a bath."

Entering your bathroom there is a single candle lit creating a soft glow and he sits down on the toilet lid moving you between his legs. Unzipping your skirt in the back he then tugs your blouse out of the waistband. Before you know it you are standing naked in front of him and he smiles. "You really are beautiful." Then he takes a clip and gathers your hair up high before securing it.

Helping you into the water it's as hot as you like it making you sigh. When he's naked he climbs in hissing at the warmth but sinking in as well. The bubble bath he had put in had made a mountain of bubbles. You can feel a bath bomb fizzing around your leg before his legs have moved and you are manuevered into laying back.

"Close your eyes." He commands.

As you do you can hear then smell your body wash being applied to a scrubber. And as he lifts one arm and starts scrubbing then bathing you slowly he talks and asks you questions but mainly answers yours.

"I don't know why. I mainly got into this to make some easy money. But then some of my other clients seemed so sad and lonely. And when I realized I could make them happy I wanted to do more and more."

"I can see that with you honestly." You say

Standing up he helps you to rise. "If it was just about sex I wouldn't still be doing this. One day I want to open a dance studio. That's my dream." He turns the water on and proceeds to rinse the bubbles off of you both.

Once out of the shower he wraps you in a towel and follows you into your room where he takes his time drying you off slowly, his touch soft and light. But then becoming more intense as he palms your breasts then takes one nipple into his mouth as he sits on your bed.

His hand strokes up your thigh on the outside before cupping and then gently squeezing one cheek. Throwing your head back you sigh as he moans against your nipple. The vibrations hitting you like a punch to the gut.

He pushes your legs slightly apart and slowly starts fingering you. In and out as he tugs and sucks at one nipple then the other. Your fists tangle in his hair as you pant and sigh. Sensing you are getting closer he gently lays you on the bed and you whisper. "Hurry." As he puts a condom on.

Laughing he is between your legs slowly sliding into you as you moan. "No love, not tonight. Tonight we have plenty of time to enjoy each other."

Moving slowly inside you is exquisite torture, sensual in a way you had never experienced. And your hips move up to slowly meet him. Making contact with your ever swelling bundle of nerves then moving away. A sweet teasing that when you finally catch it and release your moan is long against his neck.

"See, isn't it nice like this too?"

"Yes Hobi, show me again."

He kisses your nose. "Of course."

And it's slow and long no matter how it is. When he tells you to turn around his hands are at your waist gripping gently as he thrust inside of you. Hitting that spot deep inside with each move and it drives you slowly to the edge again as he reaches under and gently rubs your clit at the same time like a feather tickling you.

Once again he changes positions and smiles up at you as now you are riding him. Your hair wavy down your back and across your shoulder covering one breast. The moonlight coming in you leisurely slide up and down your clit making contact as you do. But you take your time with it as he did. Gripping him tightly as you do and noticing what feels good to him as his breath changes.

Grabbing his hands you place them on your breasts as your hips circle and move. His fingers gently rolling your nipples until you start to tire and hunch over, your breasts in his face to kiss and suck. And he does as his hands move to grip your hips and he's thrusting up into you. His feet pushing off the bed to do so and he sucks so deeply that you feel it in your womb and call out his name coming apart as he grunts and comes too.

Laying on him as your breath comes back to somewhere near normal you finally smile against his chest. "Thank you. That was unlike anything I have ever experienced." You pull back looking at him.

He smiles. "Everyone needs love or to be made love to. It's not saying we are in that. But human comfort and those emotions. If more people experienced that the world would be less crappy."

He kisses your lips gently and you smile and nod. "I will never regret the day my friend gave me those gift certificates."