Voyeurism

Namjoon settled back against the numerous pillows on his bed, his leg thrown over one getting comfortable as he hears another whap in his ear. Feeling his dick jerk to attention he then raises his eyebrow hearing her voice.

"Did you even try not to?"

Jin nods his head. "I really did, with Jimin and Yoongi and Hobi it was so hot and I started leaking so bad Mistress."

Thinking of how she had looked when she left he gets even harder. "I wonder how naughty you can be baby? You hold the power right now and I can't wait to have a turn with you this way." He finishes his words even as his door creeps open and he mutes the phone again at her gasp.

"Go tell the others to meet in the kitchen. Even if Yoongi complains make him Jungkook."

Jungkook nods without questioning as Namjoon stands up. "He never scolds me." Leaving with him as Jungkook trots off quietly knocking on Jimins and Yoongi's door.

"This is more then leaking, Seokjin." Whapping him again he groans sexily. "So then? Why are you like this, messy and bad!" Another whack across his hip makes his arms tighten as he hisses.

"When Namjoon was with you I shut it off. I started thinking of cooking and went through a lot of recipes. But I didn't expect Jungkook to go so long. I don't think I will ever think of a strawberry pie the same. I was fine until I added the whipped cream. It just happened."

"Hmm and that's your excuse?" You ask this as you trail the crop up his calf and then thigh before swatting him once more. Watching as his dick gets even slicker and red you smile.

Hobi points at Yoongi. "You better save him a slice of that."

Yoongi has spooned some more into his mouth before giving Hobi his own bite. "Now I know why he's obsessed with strawberries."

Jimin looks up from the phone they are all centered around at the kitchen table. His own slice of strawberry cake in front of him. "Have any of you ever gotten into the spanking thing?"

All of them raise their hands but Jungkook. "Not really although I've wanted to punish her bratty ass more then a couple of times."

Taehyung shushes them. "Let me hear or I'll find more banana stuff for her."

Jungkook glares and stops hearing the swats have stopped. "I asked you a question Seokjin."

"No, I have no excuses. I was weak and couldn't help it, when you were with Taehyung it was to much for me."

"You liked listening to me ride him? His dick is so big and thick. I had to do it so slowly, but it just makes it feel even better."

Tae blushes a little as the others are ribbing him. But quiet down again as Jin speaks.

"I could hear it in your moans. Like you were trembling I wished it was me making you sound that way."

"I was trembling." Going to his arm and undoing the bind at the left wrist. When he is sitting up you massage one hand then the other after undoing that as well. "Now what are you going to do to make it up to Mistress?"

He hurries to his knees his head bowing low and touching the carpet. "What does Mistress desire?"

You open your legs slowly and lay back. "You can eat me to start."

"Have any of you gone this long before?" Hobi asks taking a handful of the chips Jungkook had poured into a bowl, about to open his mouth.

Jimin laughs. "Don't brag, I'm the one that taught you the peach trick.

"Shh. She's getting close again." Yoongi says quietly. "Sounds like Jin knows it too."

On this orgasm you finally move away, two hours, every time you had tried to move away he had held on tight to your hips. It was like his mouth and tongue were spelling Apology in English, Korean and maybe Japanese? You hadn't been sure but whatever it was had coaxed numerous mind numbing orgasms one after another.

The way he changed things to be so soft and gentle as he brought you down to earth again. His lips softly kissing your lower lips until you felt you could climb a mountain or lay there happily as he started teasing you again.

He has moved over you and kisses your neck. "Shower with me? Go start the shower and I'll be right there. I'm going to change the bed and then when we get out I would like to hold you and sleep? Unless you had plans?"

Looking at his face you shake your head. "No other plans. I would like that very much."

"And the other thing? Did you like that very much as well?"

You smile and then laugh. "It was definitely in my top ten moments." You say as you let him pull you up and when you are standing you caress his ass. "I am less messy then you. I'll change the bed and you start our shower."

"If your sure?" He points to a cupboard. "The bedding is in the one on the bottom right." He walks off hurriedly.

Hearing the shower you say. "Goodnight Namjoon if you're still awake."

"Did you think I would be asleep?" He chuckles. "That was far from boring."

"I'll say." Yoongi says downing his shot of whiskey.

"Was that Yoongi?" And knowing how guys could be you ask. "Tae? Hobi?" When both men you sigh. "And of course Jimin and Jungkook?"

"I'm not mad at all Babe." Jimin says. "I know how sexy you look and sound when getting oral, it's all I can think of now."

"That and peaches." Hobi says.

"I get my peaches out in Georgia." Jungkook sings.

"Good night guys." You click off your side and take the ear piece out. Walking and stripping your top off you climb into the shower behind him. "So this mistress thing, how does it work with you? Does what I say go always?"

You have grabbed the strawberry body wash he offered you and are now hissing as you gingerly clean your intimate parts.

"In theory. In bed I like a more dominant woman. But it's rare so when I do find it then it's even better."

Smiling as he leans in kissing your cheek. "That's why it was very hot with you. You were in control but also sexy and timid not quite sure what you could and would get away with. I've know them long enough that trust me when I say your taps were a tiny sting."

"I'll definitely remember that you said that for the next time."

When he passes you the shower head and you rinse yourself wincing he whispers. "That's why we will have dinner later this week at your place. I'd like to make up for the interruption last time."

When you are both done he stands you in front of him and dries you off, certain parts very slowly. "This is why I suggested later. You need a break, and I really liked cuddling you that first time. I thought maybe we can talk until one or both of us fall asleep."

It was both of you falling asleep as he played big to your little spoon and you enjoyed feeling protected and enveloped in his arms.