Punishment

As his lips trail down your throat he nips at the cords there. "Why do you always want to end things? I thought you liked the way I made you feel?"

Groaning as your hands grip at his hair wanting to get his lips back on yours. "Oh no, I'm not giving you anything you want until I'm ready too. But first you need to be taught."

When he sits on his bed and pulls you onto his lap with your ass exposed up. His hand and spread fingers are large against it as he then grips it before bringing his hand back and swatting it hard. Yelping you flinch and hearing Jin's voice moan makes you feel tingly.

"Tell him that a 148 iq isn't that impressive, when he can't remember simple things." Jin whispers.

"That was for forgetting to call me Daddy." He swats you again making you jump at the contact to your sensitive skin. "That's for slapping me."

"Do it." Jin moans.

"For someone with a 148 IQ you can't even remember simple things at times. It's not very impressive."

When his hand comes down twice more even harder then before you can't help the moan that escapes you. Hearing Jin groan he whispers his voice deep and breathless. "The pain is both sharp and exquisite. Isn't it?"

"I'm going to spank you." You say aloud but it makes Namjoon laugh.

"Oh babygirl, no." And then he gives you six more in a row on both cheeks. And when you finally respond your voice a mixture of both pleasure and pain he starts stroking gently, soothing the pain. He moves and lays you face down on his bed. "Are you okay? Have you reached a limit?"

And you shook your head against the blanket. "I'm okay."

He moves on the bed and you feel his lips at the skin of your ass before kissing it gently, and then again but when his tongue soothes too you want to buck back against him.

You moan loudly, the contrast in pain and comfort feels so good. Jin's voice questions. "I wish I knew what he had just done to make you sound that way."

Speaking your head sideways as you lay there you say. "I have never had my ass licked."

Namjoon pauses behind you his lips stilled in a smile on your ass before asking. "Hmm well that won't do at all."

His teeth scrape and then you squeal as he bites the skin and soothes it again with his tongue. Kissing every inch of you before you can't take it anymore and beg him. "Please Daddy fuck me there."

Feeling his fingers that have turned wet then smelling the now familiar cream you are always impressed that they are always willing to put your pleasure first. You hear him tearing a wrapper and when he slides in both of you moan loudly causing Jin to moan on his side. "Is he in your pussy?"

But it's Namjoon who can't hear Jin but is groaning as he says while stroking out his big hands gripping the globes of your ass making it feel even better. "Your ass is so tight, reach between and touch your clit babygirl."

You do as he says, your fingers able to rub with each in thrust and when he picks up pace and is fucking you steadily it's the tiny pain that is making the orgasm coming feel different. Like you wanted the pain to stop but not really if it felt like this.

When it hits you from both sides it feels you scream into the blanket. Behind you his fingers have dug into the soft skin and you know you'll have some bruising. But you truly didn't care your body feels amazing.

He rolls over with you his arms going around your hips while his hand covers yours that is stilled between your legs. Little aftershocks shaking your body making him chuckle as he softens and slips out of your ass. You tremble again and when he does as well you giggle and he smiles kissing your temple.