Seductions

Namjoon is whispering in your ear as Jimin gives you a hickey on your neck. You knew it was dark by the way your pussy clenched around the one finger he lazily moved in and out of you. "The only reason I don't fuck you right now is because of Jin. But you find something like this just for me next Friday baby girl."

He takes his finger out and lifts it to your mouth which opens and sucks his finger in, your tongue swirling around it making him grunt before pushing his rock hard cock against your ass. He was always so into you tasting yourself and it was sexy and very naughty too. "I will find you later and after fucking me I will suck your cock until you come down my throat my sexy daddy. Unless you piss me off."

He moans and adjusts himself as he stands. "I'll be waiting patiently babe, I have a book I have a few chapters left of. If I finish it before you come to find me, I'm coming to find you, and I don't care what hole I get."

You shiver as his nails lighty scratch the back of your head and then your eyes go to Jimin's. "I know you haven't been with Jin. So I'm going to go to my room. It has the baby chicken on it." He says then walks towards the stairs so your eyes finally move to Jin's.

His eyes had never left from between your legs until you were sucking your taste off of Namjoons fingers and when he and Jimin left he stood and walked to you, your legs spread as he kneels on the floor, his cock in his hand through his jeans.

"Stand up please."

You do and he takes your hand. "I have a certain appetite. It's not something that will hurt, but I only have one client who flies me to her place once a year and wants to play."

As he has been walking and talking you follow him through the door to his room and he opens his closet and a set of drawers pulling out the restraints you look at the things he moves to his bed. 

"I would like you to restrain me and put the vibrator inside me and connect it to your bluetooth. Then call me and let me listen to you with the others. Start it on speed one and go up when you remember me. Then visit me last?"

Smiling you nod. "That sounds very hot, and if it will really excite you then I want to."

He nods and you watch as he strips his clothes off and then lays on the bed on his back but you shake your head. "No, please turn over that way your cock will rub against that soft blanket." You say this by rubbing the blanket on your hand as he turns. You start with the left and restrain both his hand and foot and then on the right. 

"You have just enough length to move a little if you need to. Now let's pair this up."

Standing by his bed you trailed a hand down his back resting on his ass then leaning in you whispered in his ear all the things you were going to do before coming back and showering before being with him. And at his head shaking you raised an eyebrow.

"All right my dirty boy." You say before swatting his ass. You know the earbud is secure as you had tested it and taking your phone you head out into the hallways. The yellow chicken and cute kitten door housed Yoongi and Jimin. So walking to the left you know from what Jin had told you who was in what room. 

Knocking, you hear come in and open the door. You do so and see Yoongi and Jimin he's in a desk chair and Yoongi is sitting cross legged next to a tied to the post Hobi. He's on his back, his shorts pulled down to his knees, his cock hard and leaking.

"Hmm it seems like you guys started to have some fun while waiting." Smirking at Yoongi you point to Hobi's cock and go sit in Jimin's lap feeling how hard he is against your ass so you nestle and squirm till he pinches your leg.

"Yoongi honey, what were you doing to make Hobi so hard?"

Yoongi laughs. "I'm going to let Jimin tell you, while I go back to doing it."