Hunger

"So when I say go with the flow that is exactly what I want you doing. We don't plan this shit out. You owe her, she owes you. Everyone's getting paid tonight. So leave your hangups and problems for later and just come out of your shell a little." Jungkook says once more as they both climb the stairs.

When you hear the door knock you breathe out one cleansing breath. You had not hurried around putting makeup on. It was just normal you, the real Nicole. Cut off jean shorts, a tank, no bra, no socks or shoes, your hair back in a ponytail. You knew you looked like a kid when you were like this but it was how you preferred to spend your weekends.

You weren't stupid you knew there was no going back. You were most likely going to have sex with them both. Especially because of Jungkook and how he was. Parts of you were excited even if you were still pissed at Jimin.

And when Jungkook walks in you can't help but smile. "Hey babe." He walks over to where you are standing in the kitchen and kisses you. "Long time no see."

"You just left this morning."

Jimin clears his throat and you look over saying nothing and then walking to the kitchen you say over your shoulder. "I ordered some chicken. It was going to last the week but I'll share."

Walking behind you Jungkook sits. "Thanks, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry. I had to replace my chips, soda and I don't know anyone who eats 3 packages of ramen in one sitting. So you'll have to really look if you want something later" You say while making them plates.

You place a plate in front of Jungkook who smells it. "Well you should know by now I have big appetites Nicole."

Your eyes meet Jimin's as Jungkook says this. "Yes I do know that." You put the plate in front of Jimin.

"Thank you."

You nod and he sees Jungkook eating so he does too. And it's mostly quiet as you all eat together.

"How is your brother doing?" You ask Jimin politely.

"He is doing good, thank you for asking." He says just as polite.

When done, Jungkook stands. "I'm going to do these dishes. Why don't you two scamps go sit and talk while letting your food settle. Be a good girl Nicole. If he grovels enough maybe I can show him other ways you like to play."

You know what Jungkook's expectations for the evening are based on that, not being able to resist and knowing he's also full you poke him verbally. "You want me to be good? I thought you said you liked my bad side?" At his grin you continue. "There's pie in the fridge if you're hungry for dessert when you're done."

"I like pie." He says sexily.

"Mmm hmm." You say and lead Jimin to the couch and both of you sit on opposite ends. The TV has been on all this time a local news station and you turn the volume down. Then looking at him you finally speak. "Thank you for driving Jungkook over to get his money. I don't like owing people things."

He sighs. "Please let me give the money back. It's not mine. I never wanted it. I was just mad when I said that."

"Were you mad when you said that to me? Or what you said to Hobi?"

He looks down at his lap. "Both. And I'm sorry for both."

You nod even though he can't see. "I feel like there were a lot of things said and done between us that weren't right or warranted. And I also know I have a temper, so for my part in that I apologize too."

Jimin looks at you but you hold your finger up. "I won't apologize for my other actions. I was always the good girl, marrying the first man I ever let touch me. Thinking that I didn't understand why women enjoyed sex so much. Then the friend I said that too gave me the certificates."