Dinner and a Date

Walking back to your desk after work. Your boss is waiting for you. "I went over your report, Nicole. It was decent. I'm going to need you to find out what's happening with the Simmonds case and some findings and proof of similar cases for me by Thursday."

He walks off not even saying please or thank you. Glaring at his back you sit down and take notes on things that you'll need to read over.

When you are finally done you walk to the parking garage a swing in your step and excited to go eat and see Eric.

Driving to the cafe you make good time and you are there first. A few minutes later you smile when he walks in the door. Coming over to where your sitting he smiles. "Do you have your heart set on eating here? There's a restaurant within walking distance that I've wanted to try."

"I'd like that."

Heading out you both are at ease with each other. "How was your day?" He asks.

Rolling your eyes you sigh. "It was all right. My boss gave me a pretty big workload due Thursday."

"What do you do?"

Opening the door to the bar and grill you walk in and he follows.

"Thank you."

He nods and gives his name.

"I'm a lawyer's assistant. But I'm studying for my bar exam. What about you?"

The hostess calls his name and you both follow her. And when the waitress comes over you give your drink orders.

Finally able to answer. "I have a start-up company I'm getting off the ground." Looking at her he smiles. "I'm hoping this time around you'll give me your number. I would like to talk to you more."

Nodding you smile at him and rattle off your number as he puts it in his phone.

Texting your phone you add his number and then he puts his phone down. "So tell me more about yourself."

You take a breath and start.

The next day you walk into work happy. You guys texted for an hour before he finally asked to call and you guys didn't hang up till 2 am. And even with the lack of sleep you felt refreshed, happy and in a great mood.

It felt like when you were in high school and talking with a guy you were really into.

That all changed by 3. Your boss heaped a bunch of work on you. And asked you to handle getting his dry cleaning.

As you maneuvered back through some traffic to the office you grumbled and griped. And decided to take the edge off. You just needed to be cuddled and held and talk to someone.

Calling your now favorite number when it connects a voice answers. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. Jung-kook speaking."

Blushing now as this is odd talking to someone you had very hot sex with. Rattling off your number Jung-kook smiles on the other side. "Hello, Nicole. What can we do for you?"

Hearing the smugness in his voice you glare at the phone. "I would like to cuddle, vent, and talk to someone tonight, is Jin available?"

Jung-kook touches a few keys. "Well, I think we can accommodate you. Jin, unfortunately, isn't available. Suga is though. Does 9 work for you?"

"Yes, that will be fine."

Jung-kook smiles and says. "Maybe we'll get around to you and me again. If you'd like that?"

You smile despite yourself and shiver. "Yes, I wouldn't be opposed to it."

"All right. Just let me know. I'll send Sugas picture in a second. Have a nice rest of your day."

Looking at the picture you smiled

Looking at the picture you smiled. He was cute and what you needed. Someone innocent looking to just listen to you.

When you finally finished your work after doing all the errands it was close to 7. And you were tired. Traffic ended up being a nightmare and by the time you got home, it was 8:47.

Grabbing a glass of wine you drank as you jumped in the shower. Trying to be quick and wash the feel of the day off, you had just stepped out and ran a brush through your hair when the doorbell rang.

Eyes widening geez he was early. You dry fast and put a robe on and trot to the door. Looking through the hole you see it's him and open the door.

Ushering him in you apologize. "I'm sorry I just got out of the shower. I had a long workday."

He shrugs. "It's cool." Looking around he moves his head up and down till you finally say. "Well, we can go to my room."

Shrugging again he follows you and your left thinking God he seems bored.

He takes his shoes off and then his jeans he's left in boxers and a t-shirt, yawning he climbs on your bed and under the covers and you're irritated. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks." He says while stretching. "Come get in bed and tell me about your day."

Shrugging yourself. Well, that's what he's here for. You get in and under the blankets. He folds his hands under his head. "So what happened today honey?"

You start to unload laying in his arms he rubs your back and murmurs to you as you lament about your asshole boss. His fingers stroke up and down your back slowly and you start talking less and as your eyes close you think maybe a little cat nap.

Yoon-gi woke up a little disoriented. Then remembered he was at a client's. Her bed was comfortable and the blankets were pulled up to his shoulders. Glancing at her she was curled up around him. Her leg tossed over his thighs and her hand on his chest.

Feeling his dick getting hard he smirked. Maybe he could see if this would turn into a, c package.