Desire

Jungkook licks you once so slowly you can barely feel it, teasing you so deliciously. As he eases one finger inside slowly just to apply some pressure you open your mouth and Jimin hovers over you. His arm on the back of the couch and the other pinching your nipple as you move your hips against Jungkook's tongue.

"Your pussy looks so pretty on Jungkook's mouth." He thrusts forward gently and you take all of him down, gagging slightly before you breathe around him and find a rhythm. Concentrating on the cock in your mouth you are able to dash away the orgasm Jungkook's trying to get out of you.

But you can anticipate Jungkook's move almost and you suck deeper and harder making Jimin moan loudly. "Damn Jungkook, haven't you eaten her pussy before? She's getting me close and I never have from oral."

When Jimin grunts and is about to adjust but you grab his ass and thigh holding him to you and sucking rapidly totally focused on the task which was to have Jimin come down your throat and be the first.

On the third gulp squeezing him in your throat he shudders his hand in your hair tugging against it as he comes.

Jungkook sighs against your pussy and then licks it once. "Well I'll just have to continue that later. What to do now? You good Jimin?" He asks looking up at the two of you.

Jimin is looking down as he slowly moves from your mouth. "I'm very good. Maybe some TV?"

Jungkook stands and follows Jimin to the kitchen and you wonder what the game is as you sit up before walking to the bathroom. Brushing your teeth you look at yourself in the mirror and smiling as an idea forms you hurry to your room. Last year your sister as a joke had given you a schoolgirl costume as a joke saying how you were frozen as a proper schoolgirl doing everything the way she was supposed to.

You had kept it as a reminder that people were mean with their thoughts and words. But if you turned it around, age was nothing. Why couldn't you go back in time and act how you never had before?

You didn't even need to roll the skirt up; it barely covered the white panties with the lettering on it

You didn't even need to roll the skirt up; it barely covered the white panties with the lettering on it. Putting the top on you pulled the white knee highs out and rapidly put those on. Brushing your hair you put it into pigtails before braiding them and in your closet you had a hidden bag of those Sugar Daddy's. They had big ones you had found and you smiled when seeing them.

And now as you walked back in before turning the corner you spoke. "Have my Oppas decided on what to watch?"

When you see them they have both paused in their snacking. Jimin cussing as the onion dip you had made fell on his chest and you held your hand up to him. "Don't move Oppa, I will help you."

Jungkook's eyes are taking you in and the Jerky he had found is not in his mouth as he chews on air. You grab a tissue as you pass. "Oppa, you're so silly. Do you know what that looks like?"