Gorilla

When he finally breaks the kiss to move over your chin and then neck he suckles it and it's so deep you feel it in your pussy magically and God damn, you think as your hips rotate up and against him hoping for some relief.

He is sniffing you and growls. "I don't know where you found banana like I don't know what it is, but it tastes sweet and like bananas."

He licks up your neck and to behind your ears, nibbling on them before he's kissing it, tonguing it and making you moan before leaning your head in and biting his neck gently making him push against you harder.

"Everytime no matter who is around or when I come over if you have some banana thing thats new or whatever. I'm going to assume you want me to fuck the hell out of you."

Gasping as he has moved to his knees and stares down at you. "I was only paying attention to the bananas on your tits. But a gorilla, on your undies? That's going to far Nicole." Getting your hand he sits you up and tugging at your top he pulls it off and tosses it away.

Pushing against your shoulder you lay back waiting as he stares at the gorilla, mocking him. But even as his nostrils flare you can see the vein pumping blood to his cock as it gets harder and thicker the light blue color making it stand out more.

Your hands reach out and your fingertips glide softly against it. "I'm going to find all sorts of banana stuff. But the rule is if you have eaten it you have to wait to start anything with me."

His eyes that had been closed as you had been touching him open because you have stopped waiting for his agreement. "I could lie and say I haven't."

Touching him lightly again you slide down the bed scooting closer. "But you won't because the anticipation is something you enjoy as well. But if it's around any of them you can do whatever you want and I won't object."

"I may not always be able to promise that. So if that's a chance your willing to take. Then I agree."

His hand has covered yours showing you the speed he likes and how hard. "Let me see Jungkook."

Stripping his boxer briefs off you lick your lips watching his hand tug on his cock, stroking the base a little before he tugs at the tip stretching the skin before pulling it back. The look on your face encourages him, your eyes on his dick and his on your eyes they finally meet as yours move up his chest then they go to his eyes and his stroll down your body letting you see the heat in his.

But it changes as he glares looking down at that fucking gorilla.

When he stops and grabs your hips and tugging the panties off as you lift your hips.

"Gorillas count to, you and your animal documentaries."

He has slammed his hips into you, making you cry out not with pain but passion. Watching him had turned you on so much that it only took a couple of thrusts before you called out his name.

Looking at you before licking his lips. "That's one Nicole. Let's see what I can get out of you, then you can make it up to me."

You would either thank Tae or beat him in the morning.

But as he kept up a steady rhythm hooking both of your legs in his arms before rocking and rotating his hips was making you pant against his ear. His lips moving against your cheek as he speaks.

"You are so tight and hot around me. It turns me on so much that you can take all of me."

"I'm so hot listening to you coming. I don't know if I'll last through you and Jungkook. He likes to win, I'll try not to cum until you're here."