Session 7

Yoon-gi stands with you, but shifts you to his arms, and carrying you he looks down at you. "You're looking very hot tonight babe."

Hobi is following behind. "You said you want something spicy tonight. Are you ok with being restrained in some way?" He asks as you enter the room and from his bag, he pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

As Yoon-gi puts you on the bed you lick your lips. "Yes, that would be ok."

Hobi gets the pillows on your bed and stacks them up and around. "Please sit." He beckons. 

You do and he gets your arms and gently clicks the cuffs in place behind your back. Leaning you back against the pillows he takes your panties off and you watch as he sniffs and then licks at the wet spot. "You're right Yoon-gi she tastes wonderful. I can't wait to eat her pussy as you fuck my ass."

Nicole's eyes widen and her mouth opens, suddenly very dry. 

Watching as they both start taking their clothes off. Where Yoon-gi is thin and muscled. Hobi is the same but sculpted. His cock isn't as thick but it's long and curved.

Watching Yoon-gi put lube and condoms on the bed he smiles as he notices you squeezing your legs together. 

"Oh no, babe. We both want to see your pretty pussy the whole time. Don't close them again or I'll stop fucking Hobi and make him tie your legs open."

The words are working on you and while your pussy could put out a fire your mouth is dry. "Could I have some water?"

Hobi grabs the bottle by your bed and opening it he puts the bottle to your lips. Taking a sip you nod and he returns it. Reaching in his bag he gets out a bright blue bullet attached to a wire and pack. He lubes it up and wiggling his eyebrows he bites his lip. 

"Open those legs wide for me sweetie."

You comply and he strokes your clit with it before starting to insert it deep in your pussy. Using his fingers and then pushing down on your pelvis when you moan and strain he smiles. 

"Perfect." He says and leaves it off but in, deep.

He gets on the bed and so does Yoon-gi who grabs Hobi's hair and pulls it back. Biting his neck Hobi grunts. And grabs Yoon-gi's dripping cock. 

You watch as they start to kiss and your pussy starts to pulsate. Like throbbing to match your heartbeat. 

They continue to kiss as Hobi reaches behind for a condom and opening it he rolls it on. Yoon-gi smiles at you as your eyes are watching everything. Grabbing the lube he tells Hobi to turn around so you can see as he puts some on his fingers. He then takes one and then two fingers in Hobi's ass and you lick your lips.

As Hobi starts to moan at Yoon-gi's fingers he looks back at you. "Should I ask him to fuck me now?"

You can only nod as they move around the bed. Hobi lays down on his back near the edge of the bed and Yoon-gi steps between his legs. Positioning his cock at the entrance to Hobi's ass you watch as he slowly eases into him. 

They both moan and you smile you know, that feeling. 

Gripping Hobi's dick in his hand he starts stroking it as he fucks him. 

They go through a couple of different positions and you feel like you're ready to combust. Your whining and pulling against your arms on the bed. Desperate to touch yourself. 

Hobi is once again on his back. "I'm close Yoon." He says.

"All right turn it on."

Hobi reaches over and turns the bullet on slow and you start groaning. This is the hottest thing you have ever experienced. 

You watch as Yoon-gi spits in his hand and starts stroking the head of Hobi's cock. Which is red and wet. Fucking him harder and faster.

"He can't cum till you do babe."

Hobi turns the bullet on to the highest setting and you scream as the orgasm rips through you and keeps going. Watching as Yoon-gi stops stroking Hobi's cock. And lifts his leg on his hip. Hitting deeper inside of Hobi who moans and whines before cum erupts from his dick. Shooting his stomach then a squirt lands on Yoon-gi's chin. 

Yoon-gi grunts and pulling out he rips his condom off and strokes twice before coming on Hobi's stomach as well. 

The toy still on Yoon-gi wipes Hobi off with the towel on the bed. "Finish her off Hobi."

And Hobi smiling leans over and with the toy inside you, he starts eating you out till you have another earth-shattering orgasm. And when you have come from his mouth he slowly takes the bullet out and smiles at you.

"Let's get those cuffs off now sweetie. Then we can all take a shower."