Bad for you

When he walks into your apartment he says nothing as he sits on the couch next to you and you're a little surprised and then startled when he asks. "May I have a drink?"

"Sure. What would you like?"

"Can you make me an amaretto sour? I saw you had some Disaronno last time."

"All right." And as you walk away you are a little anxious. This was not like him. Making his drink you hear the channels changing and the click of searching. When you walk in he's made himself very comfortable and taken his shirt off. His black slacks are very low on his hips and unbuttoned.

He takes the drink from your hand. "Don't Move!"

His tone of voice leaves you no choice but to obey. Taking a sip he nods. "It's perfect." Then he sips again as you stare. "You look very hot. But I want you to dance for me."

He pushes play on the remote and you don't know the song but catching the beat you let it flow through you as your hands move up and down your body hips swaying and making circles to set off the chimes.

He's watching through hooded eyes as he sips. Your hands go to your breasts and grab them before going back to your legs and turning around, your skirt split at the sides and you flip the skirt showing your thonged ass just as Bruno Mars sings You'll be banging on my chest bang bang gorilla.

The song is sexy and you can't help but giggle as it's just the right amount of dirty even if talking about being a gorilla. "You still aren't daddy. But I'll bang on your chest if you want?" You say after one of the lines Bruno sings.

He stands swiftly and grabs a fistful of your hair. Forcing your lips to submit to him he palms your breast roughly as he kisses you. "Your daddy isn't here to save you now. And I'll bet you a hundred dollars by the end of the night I will be."

"What? That I'll call you Daddy? Fat chance!"

Kissing you again his hands are on your ass and the song has changed to Usher: Nice and Slow and he lifts you by your ass making you wrap your legs around his waist and carries you to your room. Keeping the lights off and just the little bit creeping in makes it sexy.

The AC on and the room chilled your shiver has nothing to do with it as his hands have crept under your thong and feeling his skin against yours as he kisses you deeper still and he stands there you in his arms and making out with you occasionally grinding his cock up into you.

Finally depositing you on the bed he follows you down and moving his lips to your ear he whispers. "Did you plan all of this? The store too?"

You nod against his face.

"I'm so glad you are honest."

He's sucking on your neck, marking you as his and it feels so good. Your high heels digging into the mattress trying to grind against his cock but he holds himself away from you and stands.

Pulling the stretchy band of your skirt down he shakes his head. "If you had wanted me to fuck you and make you come a bunch all you had to do was text me. I would come by and see you. I like you Nicole if you hadn't guessed."

He grabs your hands and pulls you to sit up and takes your shirt off as well then your bra. "But now I have to punish you. Then Namjoon is going to. I think you like being bad don't you?"

You nod. "I like what happens to me when I am."

Jungkook smirks and pulls your panties off and pushes your shoulder back so you are flat on the bed. You can feel his gaze on your pussy before he lightly touches you. "I'm not getting paid for tonight. I'm off the books."