Starting something new

In your apartment as you shower and shave working through the last couple of days you can't help the broad grin on your face. What you and the others had been doing didn't hurt anyone. Well maybe a little, you had thought as you cleaned certain areas.

But when you had climbed out wrapping your towel around you before going to your room your phone was buzzing and glancing at it you saw the many misses messages from the others.

You had been a little embarrassed when you left Yoongi's room and finding your clothes from the day before that had been put nicely folded on the couch you had went to bathroom getting dressed quickly before calling out a quick goodbye.

The whole drive you had thought of the person you had become and if the new you was someone you liked?

But seeing the dirty pics and messages along with questions about your day and if you had eaten, and were okay?

Deciding you did like this new you because you hadn't changed to become a bad person. But someone fun and sexy.

You laid back on your bed and sending off little responses or heart eye emojis at the pic of Jimin's dick making you smile as you sent off a pic of your breasts still damp that had him sending back a gif of Jim Carrey his tongue out from the mask making you giggle.

And for the next three days you became a very attentive girlfriend, wife, Mom, brat, Mistress giving each of them what they seemed to need from you.

Their hurried kinky tellings of the things they wanted to do to you when they saw you had you sending off a video of your now wet bed spread after coming that said.

It's not the same.

But you had promised both Daddy and Jungkook that you wouldn't come till you saw them.

Namjoon's husband to your wife had him sending a picture of his still hard dick his cum in his hand and some white against his toned tanned abs.

I wish I was there to
lick it off you before
having you fuck me.

You had become very adept at multiple conversations within group and individually. So when he had switched over to Daddy role and chastised you for not listening to him and coming on your own your pussy tingled at his threats of how he was going to punish you.

Taehyung was really into praise and you made sure to like 💜, 🤣 or 👄💦🍆 at his different texts. But occasionally they would send out a 🛑 and ask you a question on any limits so you finally said.

I haven't had you guys
mention anything that
wasn't to my liking
or I would have
stopped talking about it.

But that only seemed to step them up more. And Wednesday finally pulling into your favorite poke bowl spot you walked in finding your order in the refrigerator case you took the bag out and leaving the cafe your Taro milk smoothie with small boba in hand sipping it as you heard your phone chime. Knowing who it was as Bruno Mars Gorilla played you smiled around your straw. You had been ignoring and scoffing at Jungkook for the last 24 hours and knew it was driving him crazy.

Reading his text you grinned again you knew he was playing into your hands. Leaving him on read you texted in group.

I got some poke for dinner
but still need to do some
shopping. I need some stuff
to make lunch for tomorrow.
And some bananas.