Kinky games

As tired as you were you hadn't been able to sleep next to Jin. It must be the newness of him but your sleep pattern had been seriously thrown out of wack when sleeping with any of them. As you moved from his arms to the bathroom you turned the water on so any bathroom noises could be taken care of privately.

Why was farting so embarrassing in front of a guy? You thought as you washed your hands and finally turned the water off. Going over to the bed and staring down at him as you dressed in the little amount of clothes you had there you decided you were going to find your clothes and just go home. They probably all had plans anyway.

Trying to remember you knew you had a set of stuff in Jimin and Yoongi's room. There was also some stuff folded by the couch.

Going first to where as you slowly crept in you saw them one of them sound asleep. So you were very surprised when a hand snuck out from under the blanket trapping your wrist as you leaned over to retrieve your skirt.

"Trying to sneak away?"

He can't see it but your face breaks into a grin. "Kind of, I figured you guys would have plans, it's a nice day.

Tugging at your hand he says. "It would be nice if you got in my bed and slept some more before you got up to help me make breakfast." He pulls harder until you've fallen against him and under the blanket he envelopes you in.

"Don't overthink it babe. I'm inviting you to stay, I want you here until you need to go." His drowsy voice trails off as his breathing deepens, sighing you think a little nap won't hurt.

Two hours later Yoongi is coming out of the bathroom toothpaste in the corners of his mouth as he brings you a toothbrush in it's package. "Here you can use this." He hands you a purple colored one and following him you go to the empty sink that with the products to your right must be Jimin's.

As you brush using Jimin's toothpaste seems intimate. God what must he think of me now? The emotions of confusion and being upset must be showing as Yoongi speaks.

"Remember when I said you weren't a slut? I wasn't lying." He spits in the sink and rinses his brush before opening the mouthwash bottle. "Jimin had to go see his sister in law and wanted to leave early. He told me to try to keep you here. So he isn't thinking anything, so you don't get to either."

You say nothing as you finish brushing and take the offered cup to clean out your mouth.

"Do you cook? How about you do the eggs and toast? I'll do meats?"

Taking a deep breath you nod. You could handle breakfast with whoever was there.

Once in the kitchen you got busy cracking eggs in a bowl. "Everyone is here besides Jimin?" You ask counting in your head how many eggs you would need? Deciding on three per person.

Yoongi had started his bacon in the oven and at the stove he threw in sausages to his hot pan. "Yes but I'll have to save him some meat."

You giggle, you can't help it. And getting the sexual innuendo he had just made he smiles while chuckling making you feel like he had just punched you in the coochie.

You work in mostly silence as he had opened the door leading out into a covered porch where the soft music was coming from. So while waiting to cook your eggs you got some plates and things and grabbing a tablecloth from where he had said you set the table.

Asking before you did you were given the okay to cut some of the rose bushes outside. "Those are Namjoons, he's into gardening but he won't mind."

As you are arranging the flowers Yoongi walks behind you and you see a perfect long petaled red rose before your eyes. "You missed the one on the side of the house."