S I X

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

Right now, I'm sitting outside the police station waiting for this officer to come out. Richard Smith, it seems, is the police officer's name. He's been doing a lot of research on Manny and attempting to lock him up for years, but I think he didn't have enough evidence on him. Manny wants me to kill him, so he must be getting close to the evidence.

I was so out of it that I didn't even know my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen, and Manny was calling my phone. He's getting on my nerves, I swear. I don't want to do this, so he needs to come do it.

"Yeah?" I asked annoyingly.

"Did he leave the building yet?"

"No, he hasn't. Can you stop calling, please? You're making me nervous."

He started to laugh loudly on the phone. "I don't care about that. Get used to it. When he walks out of the building, I want you to follow him, and wherever he stops, you'll kill him."

For a brief moment, I stared at the phone and went back to talking. "What if he stop at his mother's house? Do you really want me to kill him in front of his mother's house?"

"That isn't my issue. As long as the job is completed." He hung up the phone as soon as he said that.

I glared into the space, wondering what he had said. He is a cold person who is unconcerned about his actions. The police officer exited the building and got into his vehicle a few minutes later. He revved up his engine and accelerated down the road. I pulled off as well, but I kept a good distance away from him so he wouldn't notice me.

He took a few turns and almost got me lost. He continued driving for a while longer before coming to a full stop at this apartment complex. I parked the car and put my ski mask on quickly. Before I kill him, I took the gun and double-checked that it was loaded with bullets. Before he could even say or do anything, I jumped out of the car and rushed up to him, firing a couple of bullets.

He tried to gasp for air, and he also tried to put pressure on his wounds, but it was too late. His face, which was white, turned purple, and as soon as I saw someone turn on the light of their room, I ran to my car quickly and pulled off as fast as I could. I pray and hope that nobody has seen me commit this kind of crime.

I dialed Manny's phone number to let him know that the police officer will no longer try to find evidence on him. A couple of rings went by and he finally answered the phone.

"Did you kill him?" He bluntly asked.

"Yes, he's no longer alive. You won't have to worry about him any longer."