T W E N T Y

A N G E L  💓

A N G E L 💓

Trevante hugged me and grabbed my butt as soon as he walked in. He kissed me on the lips as he looked down at me. We kissed for a few moments before he let go. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, revealing those grills in his mouth. I'm hoping we can find this money before everyone returns.

"Wassup baby? I missed yo ass." He then moved his gaze to my shirt. "Do you have a speck of blood on your shirt? Are you a'ight?"

When I looked down at my shirt, I noticed some blood on it. When Spooky shot Demarcus, his blood must have gotten on it.

I laughed awkwardly and brushed him off. "Oh it's nothing. Come on, let's look for this hidden door before everyone returns."

Trevante grabbed my arm as I was going to head upstairs. He had a solemn demeanor. "Nah, I've been in this game a long time, ma, and that ain't just nothing. Your shirt has blood on it. You need to tell me what's up."

I let out a sigh. "All I did was get myself into a little trouble. It's nothing, I assure you. I'm all right."

He grabbed my cheek and rubbed it. "I can take care of Manny baby if you want me to. All you have to do is let me know, and I'll take care of everything. I can put an end to it all."

I can't let him take care of everything for me, as much as I want him to. I don't want him to be involved, and I don't want him to get harmed.

"No, I've got this and I'm taking care of it on my own. Manny isn't someone I want you to get involved with. I swear I'll be fine." I said this as I rubbed my hand against his.

He nodded and began to look around the house. "Your father's crib is dope as fuck. How many rooms does this motherfucka have?"

I laughed as I rolled my eyes. "I'm not sure like 8 or 9 but anyways I didn't call you to come in and take a look around the house. I phoned you so we could check to see whether my father has a secret room somewhere in the house."

He burst out laughing. "Damn, a nigga can't just look around?"

I took his arm and led him upstairs. "No, you can not. Let us now proceed upstairs to see if we can find anything."

"It's imperative that we look inside the bedroom first." He made a caustic remark.

I chuckled softly. "We're not going to the bedroom first. You think you're slick. It's not going to happen."

He started biting his bottom lip. "Come on, it won't be long, I promise. I just want to feel you just for a little bit."

I didn't want to do it since I wanted to find the safe before everyone else returned, but I'm kinda in the mood for it. We kissed each other ferociously as I smiled. He grabbed me and went into the bedroom, where he pushed me against the wall. I encircled his waist with my legs and surrounded his neck with my arms.