E L E V E N

A N G E L  💗

A N G E L 💗

I'm currently imprisoned with the girls. Rubi and Jada were sitting next to each other, conversing as if we weren't in jail. I was strolling back and forth because I couldn't decide whether or not to call Manny.

I'm sure if I do, he'll be furious, and I just don't have time for his antics. Rubi and Jada finally stopped talking to one another and focused solely on me. Right now, I can't even look at them. I'm too preoccupied with pacing back and forth and biting my nails.

"Could you kindly have a seat, Angel? With your back and forth walking, you're making my head hurt. It irritates me a lot." Rubi remarked, rolling her eyes.

Jada burst out laughing. "I'm not sure why you don't just ask the cop if you can call someone on the phone. We've been in this jail for the past six hours. And this hard ass seat starting to make my ass hurt."

I rolled my eyes at Jada because she truly believes it is that simple. They don't even know who Manny is, and they're convinced I'm going to call him. They must have bumped their heads.

Rubi shoved me out of the way. "Hey! Could one of you cops let us out so we can make a phone call?"

The cop looked at Rubi blankly before slowly walking up to the cell and unlocking it. I turned to face Rubi and walked over to the phone. I was getting worried because I knew exactly who she was about to call, and he was going to snitch to Manny and tell him where we were.

I grabbed the cell bar with both hands. "Who are you calling, Rubi?"

Rubi rolled her eyes as she looked at me. "The person I should have called 6 hours ago. I'm not going to sit in this jail all day. You're tripping, the fuck."

I smacked my forehead with my hand. I knew she was going to call Spooky. I should brace myself for Manny's outrage when he discovers that I'm locked up and not selling the drugs he told me to sell. All hell is about to break loose.

"You're not going to believe this, baby. I, Angel, and Jada are currently incarcerated. We had a fight in the mall with this girl because she had put her hands on Angel. Could you please come and get us? Do you think you can? Okay, thank you." Rubi hung up the phone and returned to the cell.

Rubi shifted her gaze to us. "Spooky said he's on his way to get us."

Jada sighed and closed her eyes. "Thank God, because I didn't want to waste my few days in this filthy jail. I would have called my sister, but we don't get along, so I know she wouldn't even pick us up."

I wish Jada had at least attempted to call her sister instead. I already know Spooky snitched and informed Manny that I'm in jail. I just leaned against the hard cell, bracing myself. After an hour, the cop finally opened the jail cell door so we could leave.