T E N

A N G E L  💗

A N G E L 💗

Did he just call Manny his nephew? Why would you send men to assassinate your own nephew? This just doesn't make sense to me. Manny and Spooky exchanged glances before returning their gazes to the man. Manny's hands remained on the trigger.

Manny gave him a sidelong glance. "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not your sobrino. I don't even know who you are."

He stood up and walked around his desk, leaning against the front of it. "When your father was imprisoned. I expected him to leave the drug business to me, but he instead gave it to your soft ass. Why would he hand over the business to you rather than to me? I'm still his brother, and I, not you, deserve to run that business. He betrayed me in such a way that it made me so angry."

Manny looked at him, perplexed. "Do you think I care about your sad story? Why the fuck haven't I heard of you if you're my uncle?"

His hands were behind his back. "After that disagreement we had, he didn't want me around you at all. Me and him had a falling out over who would be the leader of the drug business. You have a strong resemblance of him, I can say that . You're doing a fantastic job with the business. You put in the same effort as he does, but only one person can take over."

Spooky was becoming outraged. "Go ahead and shoot this motherfucka, primo. He's not saying anything we want to hear."

The man took his gun from behind his desk and pointed it at Manny. "You don't understand. It's not supposed to be your business, it's supposed to be mine. All of that money and drugs are supposed to go to me. I'm not going to let you assholes take it away from me."

Manny pulled the trigger before the other man could. He collapsed to the ground and began coughing up blood. Manny approached him and pointed his gun in his face.

Manny kept his gaze fixed on the man and began grinning. "Did you really think you could take my business away from me? You should've thought about that more wisely. One thing is certain: you will never be able to get rid of me. You could never kill the king, no matter how hard you tried. Now who's the soft one, tío?"

With a look of anger in his eyes, he looked at Manny. Since he was choking on his own blood, he couldn't even speak clearly. "You'll pay for this! You're not going to get away with this!"

Spooky made the decision to shoot the man before Manny could. "Sorry about that, primo. He was pissing me the fuck off. I had to silence him."

We kept staring at the man until he stopped breathing. Manny slipped his gun into his pocket and began walking out of the warehouse.