T H I R T Y T W O

When we arrived at the soccer game, it was quite crowded

When we arrived at the soccer game, it was quite crowded. There were other cars parked out here, as well as a large number of people, and I'm guessing it's mostly parents. Carlos located a parking space and parked the van. We exited and began walking to the bleachers. Manny took my hand in his and helped me up the bleachers.

We sat down and attempted to locate Marcus on the field. Aleah appeared out of nowhere and smiled at us. Celina, Carlos, Danny, and Camila were the first people she hugged. She then waved to the rest of us. She was dressed in a really cute dress that accentuated her curves.

 She was dressed in a really cute dress that accentuated her curves

A L E A H ' S O U T F I T 💓

"Hey, everyone. I'm so glad you guys showed up. Marcus will be overjoyed when he finds out you guys made it." Aleah stated as she sat next to Manny.

"Can you tell me where my son is on the field?" Manny said to her, his gaze fixed on the field ahead.

"Number six is our son." Aleah said, motioning to Marcus.

"My baby looks so cute in his jersey." Celina stood up and clapped her hands for Marcus.

Carlos started shaking his head. "The boy is handsome, not cute, Celina."

When I looked over at Marcus, he was standing with his teammates, waiting for the game to begin. He does, however, look adorable in his little jersey. Manny had a big smile on his face when I looked at him. I can tell he adores his son and would go to any length for him. The game began a few minutes later, and the crowd became loud and excited. The other team began running with the ball, and Marcus's team went for it before the other team could kick the ball into the net.

Manny rose to his feet and placed both of his hands on the side of his mouth. "Let's go, Marcus! Make your father proud, son!"

Aleah jumped up and began shouting as well. 'All right, baby, let's go! Please score for me and daddy!"

I gave Aleah an irritated frown on my face. I'm not a fan of how close she is to Manny. She was constantly leaping up and down next to him. She's attempting to put her booty on Manny, I believe. I believe she is doing the most because she is aware of my and Manny's interactions. I'm trying not to say anything since this isn't the time or place for a brawl.