N I N E

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

I walked through the door and heard Manny, Rubi, and Spooky conversing. I'm relieved Manny didn't touch or even kill Rubi. Everyone smiled and waved at me. Rubi ran up to me and nearly tripped while attempting to hug me. You can tell she's been drinking a lot. That's why I despise her going to parties because all she does is drink way too much.

She began stumbling over her words. "I had no idea your boyfriend had a cousin. He is so fine. I'm thinking about having sex with him tonight."

I gave her a sour expression. "Girl, you're drunk and you already have a boyfriend, so chill out."

She rolled her eyes at me and brushed me aside. "Fuck him, girl. He's no good in any case. I need a real man."

She smirked at Spooky, flicking her tongue at him. He winked and smirked at her. I can't believe what I just saw. She moved away from me and sat on Spooky's lap.

Manny stood up and pushed me aside, so Rubi and Spooky wouldn't bother us.

Manny had a puzzled expression on his face. "Why did it take you so long to bring my money to me?"

I figured he'd ask that question. "Me and Tre started talking, and when I tried to leave, one of his hoes came to his house and tried to fight me because she assumed me and him were having an affair."

"Why were you and him talking in the first place? You're supposed to drop off the drugs, collect the money, and then leave."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Manny, we were only talking for a few minutes. It wouldn't have taken this long if his hoe wasn't trying to fight me."

He shook his head and licked his lips. He then positioned his hands behind his back. "Who is this hoe? And do you happen to know where she lives?"

I looked at him, perplexed. "I don't know who she is, Manny. I only know her name and nothing else about her. Why?"

"To teach her a lesson."

I looked at him with a shaky expression on my face as he handed me a gun.

I returned the gun to him. "Woah, Manny, I'm not going to kill her. It's not a big deal."

He laughed and slid the gun back into his pocket. "See, mama, disrespect is not taken lightly in my family."

I mean, I don't take disrespect lightly myself, but I'm not going to go kill the girl because we had a minor altercation. I handed him the money and then returned to Spooky and Rubi in the living room.