Chapter 3

Jimin lied on the floor, panting. They were in the basement. He tried to catch his breath after this painful training. He winced in pain as his muscles contracted. His beautiful silver hair became wet and stuck to his forehead. His clothes drenched in sweats. He's sweating like crazy.

"You're okay, bud?" Taemin chuckled. Jimin winced one more time.

"Yeah, sure. Like I'm going to die" he said. Taemin laughed.

This was his routine. Almost every day he will train with his brother. It was what his father asked him for self-protection purposes. Since he lives with dangerous yet lovely people. Yes, Jimin knew that his father and brother were part of the mafia. After the accident, Jimin's father claimed the accident was his rival's plans. And he is afraid something will happen to his son again so he asks Taemin to train him to make him stronger. Taemin teaches him all the mafia things. At first, Jimin refused to learn those things, but soon after he decided to accept all of those when he saw his father pleading to him, eyes filled with tears. After a few training sessions, he began to enjoy and learn more from his hyung. Jimin may be small, but his punches can make your whole teeth fall out from your gums.

"Urghh, my back's hurting," Jimin said while trying to get up but he can't because of his back.

"You're getting all, Jimin-ahh" Taemin said, making Jimin glared at him.

"At least, my teeth are still strong unless you. Once you eat candy, resulting in you going to the dentist the next day" Jimin smirked. Taemin gasped and he threw the bottle to Jimin. With Jimin's fast reflex, he managed to catch that bottle before it hit his beautiful doll-like face. He opened the cap and drank the water.

"It's already 11 years since I started the training, still father asks you to keep training me. I don't understand, did he see me as his weakest son? Am I not strong enough, hyung?" Jimin looks at Taemin. His brother sighed. He sat beside him and stared at him.

"It's not like that Jimin-ahh, he's just scared. After what happened last time, he regrets it. This the least he can do. At least you can protect yourself when I or him are not around" Taemin said, trying to soothe his brother with his words. Jimin looked away.

"Does he not love me?" Jimin asked. Taemin looked shocked. His face showing the are you fucking kidding me looks. He scoffed.

"Idiot, are you kidding me? Can you see how much he loves you? Hell, he is willing to die for you, even I'll do the same but he'll do more" Taemin said. Jimin widened his eyes.

"Hyung! Why are you saying that? Nobody gonna die here" he said, frowning when his brother said that. Taemin chuckled.

"But serious Jimin, father loves you. He just wants to protect you. That accident left him traumatized. You're bleeding too much Jimin, you're hurting. You don't know how panicked he was at that time. You're too precious to be hurt. You deserved better. You can see his efforts for making you happy. He gives you all the things you want. He spoiled you. That's why you're being a spoiled brat" Taemin said, Jimin slapped him in the shoulder. He glared at him. Taemin winced in pain.

"Your slap already left me dying" Taemin claimed while pouting. Jimin gagged at the sight of that.

"You deserved it," he said, turned around. When he sensed that his brother was quiet, he looked back at him, still rubbing the aching area. Jimin's face turned to worry.

"Did I slap too hard, hyung? Fuck, I'm sorry" he quickly looks at hyung's shoulders. See if it is bruised or not. Taemin chuckled.

"Don't worry, bud. I'm okay. Besides, it's showing that you're getting stronger. I'm proud of you" Taemin said while ruffling his sweaty hair. It might be disgusting but for Taemin, he didn't care. He loves ruffling his brother's hair. Jimin smiled at the gesture.