Chapter 74

Jungkook was sitting on the bench outside of the ER as he was fisting both of his hands and praying to God silently to save Jimin. His knuckles were bleeding but he doesn't care. All he care about right now was Jimin. His mind was full of Jimin. The pain looks on Jimin right now making his heart clench.

"Jungkook, this is a mess," Taemin said, standing in front of Jungkook.

"What do you mean is a mess?" Jungkook said, softly lifting his head to look at Taemin.

"Jungkook, sooner or later, Jimin will know about everything. The secrets that you want to keep until you die will soon know by him. That Yeosang kid had already opened his mouth and talked about Park Nara in front of Jimin" Jungkook clenched his fists when he heard that name. But he kept quiet.

"Jungkook" Taemin called him but that man just keep quiet.

"Jungkook!" Taemin called again, louder this time. Doesn't care about the people around him as his sole focus right now is Jungkook. He clenched his teeth as he pull Jungkook up by his collar. Making the other members shocked. Taemin dragged him to the wall and pinned him.

"This is about my brother, Jungkook! This is about my fucking brother!!! If anything happens to him, I will find you first. I know from the first that this is wrong. It's so wrong to make Jimin marry you but father so insisted, thinking that you can protect his son well when he himself knows that he married his son towards his own lover's murderer!" he pushed Jungkook to the wall. Jungkook just looked at Taemin, still silent and not talking. Taemin huffed as the door of the ER room opened and the doctor come out.

"Can I meet the husband of Jeon Jimin?" the doctor asked. Taemin looked at Jungkook as Jungkook do the same before he walked to the doctor.

"Yes, it's me," Jungkook said. The doctor cleared his throat.

"Luckily, your husband is safe. Nothing happened to the baby. All he experienced is a mild headache and a little pain under his belly, you can say, it was a sign of miscarriage but we managed to save that since he doesn't bleed. He's strong" The doctor said quietly to Jungkook. Taehyung interrupted the doctor.

"Doc, can we see him?" He asked, eyes full of hope as the doctor nodded.

"Yes, you can. But he's unconscious, make sure you didn't make noise" he said. Taemin waste no time walking inside the ER, followed by others. The doctor put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Mr. Jeon, I need to tell you something," he said. Jungkook just stands still.

"There's a strange substance inside his body that will make him have headaches from time to time. And this will affect the baby as I'm afraid that the baby will come out with Down syndrome"

Jungkook looked at the doctor full of fear.

"Did Mr. Jeon suffer from amnesia?" he asked. Jungkook just stands there, looking at the doctor silently. 

"Why?" Jungkook asked back. 

"Mr. Jeon. This is a serious case. As I had run down a test on your spouse. I found that he has suffered from amnesia. And there is this drug, I couldn't say its name but this drug can make your husband remember everything in a short time and this drug also can risk his pregnancy. If he had another mild headache, it could lead him to miscarriage. But at the same time, he will regain his memories back" the doctor explained. 

Jungkook doesn't realize that his eyes getting moist. He closed his eyes briefly. 

"So what am I supposed to do?" Jungkook asked. The doctor bit his lips before he said, 

"You need to let it happen. Don't stop the headache. So that, he will remember faster. If we stop the headache every time he experienced it, we will risk the baby. So, let it happen" the doctor said finally before he released Jungkook's shoulder and walk away. Leaving Jungkook alone in the hallway.